Complaint Review: Passive Profits

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Passive Profits
Sandy Utah Nationwide U.S.A.

Passive Profits This company Passive Profits took $39.90 out of my account with no phone number, only Sandy utah, on my bank account statement. I want my money back. This is an unauthorized charge on my account.. Sandy Utah sandy utah

This company took a $39.90 charge out of my account. I did not authorize this charge. I want my money back. I only know thier name and that they are in Sandy utah-- Please help!

Carrie
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits/nationwide/Passive-Profits-This-company-Passive-Profits-took-3990-out-of-my-account-with-no-phone-n-314330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits