Complaint Review: Passport Health USA

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Wool Over My Eyes — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Passport Health USA
921 E Fort Ave Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Passport Health USA Fran Lessans Illiegal Medical Vaccines, Fake Vaccines, Violation of Health Law, Deadly Products. Baltimore, Maryland

I went to the scammers at Passport Health USA in Baltimore MD for a few vaccinations. First they made me wait 2 hours even though I had an appointment. While waiting I asked the girl behind the counter how much longer, she gave me a rude answer with an accent that "They will get you when they want you". Well based on the wait they do not want my money, that is for sure.

I did nto want to start the process over again somewhere else so I stayed. That was a big mistake. When the nurse finally came out to get me she was also very rude. I sat in the room they took me to and waited for an extended period of time (about 1 hour), as I looked around the room I noticed a tray with needles on it. When the nurse came back in we talked for a while and then she picked up the needles on the tray and told me that those were my vaccinations. She proceeded to give me the shots in a rude manner. She jammed the needles into my arm with enough force that there was immeadiate sever pain.

A few weeks later I noticed that I was not protected from any of the illnesses, including the flu, I was vaccinated for. They gave me a placibo, the vaccines were fake and they ripped me off for hundreds of dollars.

They are scammers and deserve to be prosocuted. They have teh worst attitube from when I walk into the place until I left and then to find out that it was fake the whole time.

I warn everyone, NEVER use Passport Health USA. Especially in Baltimore MD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-Health-USA/Baltimore-Maryland-21230/Passport-Health-USA-Fran-Lessans-Illiegal-Medical-Vaccines-Fake-Vaccines-Violation-of-He-996723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport Health USA