• Report: #195956

• Submitted: Sun, June 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 11, 2006

• Reported By:simi valley California
Passport To Fun And Bargain Network
PO Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Passport To Fun And Bargain Network stole my card number, Unauthorized charges, fraudulent billing Des Plaines, Illinois

Noticed a charge a few days ago from Passport to fun with an 888# called it spoke to "Edna" she assured me the charges would be taken off in two business days, well it still hasnt been refunded. Called my bank, WEscom Credit Union, and they said they couldn't do anything until after the two business days, so Ill call my bank back to dispute the charges very soon. Just before I wrote this report, I filed a complaint with the BBB of Illinois. I suggest everyone in here do that! They need more people to do that in order for something to actually happen about this. I want justice!

How exactly this happened, I dont know, but my guess is that Bargain Networks stole my credit card number and sold it! When i signed up with Bargain Networks, I asked a lot of questions to make sure I wasnt signed up with anybody else or for anything else. I wasnt, so I was told.

simi valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2006 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun-And-Bargain-Network/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017/Passport-To-Fun-And-Bargain-Network-stole-my-card-number-Unauthorized-charges-fraudulent-195956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun And Bargain Network