Complaint Review: Passport To Fun Deal Max

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:albuquerque New Mexico
Passport To Fun Deal Max
passporttofun.com dealmax.com Internet U.S.A.

Passport To Fun Deal Max Not Intitled to take my money! Internet

I received a phone call from my credit card company "Fraud Alert" regarding some charges. after reviewing them I learned that at least 2 different companies were trying to charge my card not once or twice, at least three seperate times for different amounts.

First we have a company called "Deal Max" then another called "passport to fun" Luckily I guess for me, I did not have money in my card for all of the charges that they were trying to access. They collected on some but not all. These so called companies have absoluety no right to take money from people without permission! (to say the least) I have worked too hard for what I have, and these "companies" are by far not INTITLED to it!

Stacey
albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun-Deal-Max/internet/Passport-To-Fun-Deal-Max-Not-Intitled-to-take-my-money-Internet-352319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun Deal Max