Complaint Review: Passport To Fun Plus

• Submitted: Sun, August 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 24, 2008

• Reported By:burlington Iowa
Passport To Fun Plus
MEMBER SAVINGS, P.O. BOX 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Passport To Fun Plus - Travelocity - JetBlue SCAM Des Plaines Illinois

Earlier this year I purchased an airline ticket via Travelocity on JetBlue Airlines. Since that time I have had charges to my credit card account for a membership to Passport to Fun Plus. The charges are $14.95 per month billed to the credit card that I used to purchase my airline ticket. I did NOT sign up for this membership and just discovered I was being billed. I want my money back!

burlington, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun-Plus/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Passport-To-Fun-Plus-Travelocity-JetBlue-SCAM-Des-Plaines-Illinois-366319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun Plus