Complaint Review: Passport To Fun Plus

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:willoughby Ohio
Passport To Fun Plus
Po Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Passport To Fun Plus - Your Savings Club CREDIT CARD FRAUD, bogus Charges Des Plaines Illinois

This started in november of 2007. Some how these jerks got my cc card no. charged account 19.95 did call cc card company right away. charges removed. My card number was even changed when I canceled the card. The charges carried over to the new card because "I authorized this" NO I DID NOT. They sent a $1.00 test charge to the new account. Called CC company filed BBB complaint. WHOA --all of a sudden after the complaint the Passport to Fun refunded money and sent a letter of apology. Looks like they get numbers, charge cards and when or if you catch it they back peddle and send a "were sorry but you signed up letter" but they stated in a letter that they sent emails to an address i supposedly had and sent offer there that i accepted, EXCEPT I NEVER HAD SUCH AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT I OPENED. I suspect since I have had the same email address since WEDTV. that they opened the email address, because i never open or have opened an address with my name. THEY OPENED THE ADDRESS IN MY NAME AND SENT MAIL TO IT. Great scam.

TO MY KNOWLEDGE I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS COMPANY TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. I DID FILE THE COMPLAINTS. IN MY OPINION THIS COMPANY DOES NOT FOLLOW ETHICAL PRACTICES WHEN CHARGING CREDIT CARDS.

Get your money back. and REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF OMAHA:

BBB
11811 P STREET
OMAHA, NE 68137
(ATTN: CAROLY SHEEETS)

Kcai68
willoughby, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun-Plus/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Passport-To-Fun-Plus-Your-Savings-Club-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-bogus-Charges-Des-Plaines-Illi-315375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun Plus