begun

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Passport To Fun, Shopping Essentials
passporttofun.com/(npnmpz31sjgemr55vfuxjy45)/PTA/ Internet U.S.A.

Passport To Fun, Shopping Essentials charged card did not authorize WAS orginated Vista Print Albuquerque Internet

I found a recurring charge on my bank statement two of them one from Passport to Fun, one from Shopping Essentials.. these were not authorized by me nor wanted... They told me it was because of some business cards I ordered from Vista Print. I had no idea how these got there.. Shopping Essentials also has a Phone not up in info..877 581 0181 if you wait long enough you can finally get a service rep i had a hard time because i didn't want to give a credit card number... the ripoff was i didn't authorize...

They finally after a long hold on Passport to Fun and a much better experience with Shopping Essentials refunded or both SAID they would refund all my charges.. well we will see if that happens... it wasn't a very promising confirmation number only the phone reps id number.....

But Beware of Vista Print they have boxes you must uncheck..or something I am still not sure how I got these memberships... and they have your credit card number... the worst side of it is i am starting a new business and moving.... I had my bank acct figured to the penny and they caused me an overdraft.... now who gets to pay that ..... not funny..

Disari
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun-Shopping-Essentials/internet/Passport-To-Fun-Shopping-Essentials-charged-card-did-not-authorize-WAS-orginated-Vista-Pr-356936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun, Shopping Essentials