• Report: #319083

Passport To Fun
, Connecticut U.S.A.

Passport To Fun Passport Refuses To Cancel Or Stop Charges Connecticut

*Author of original report: CitiBank Says It will Dispute Charges

My first $14.95 charge on CitiBusiness MasterCard was in December 2007. The phone number on the CitiBusiness account summary was a voicemail that required my credit card number. CitiBusiness would not help me.

After the January and February charges and no response, I made CitiBusiness contact the company. While CitiBusiness was on the phone the PTP rep said he would refund my first month and cancel the charges. CitiBusiness gave me a "Conditional" credit for the other two months.

They said I clicked on an online ad on a VistaPrint web site, which I could have never done. In April I found a fourth charge on my CitiBusiness and no credit from PTP. I am now trying to get CitiBusiness to help again since they have a record on PTP claiming to cancel the account.

Bill
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun/Connecticut/Passport-To-Fun-Passport-Refuses-To-Cancel-Or-Stop-Charges-Connecticut-319083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun

CitiBank Says It will Dispute Charges

AUTHOR: Bill in atlanta - (U.S.A.)

Citibusiness has agreed to dispute the first and more current Passport To Fun charges. I had to cancel my credit card. But if PTP charges me again before I get the new card, CitiBusiness will automatically apply it to my new card at which time PTP will have my new account number and the charges will continue. So now I wait two weeks to see if I get my card before being charged again.

How can a company as corrupt as Passport To Fun continue to stay in business?