mixture

• Submitted: Thu, July 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 06, 2006

• Reported By:kenner Louisiana
Passport To Fun
P.O. BOX 5152 DES PLAINES, Illinois U.S.A.

Passport To Fun, LIPOZENE ripoff, UNKNOWING CHARGES OF 14.95 WHEN I ORDERED LIPOZENE DES PLAINES Illinois

when I ordered Lipozene, unbeknown to me, I was signed up for passport to fun. I didn't know about it until I seen the charges of 14.95 on my Bank statement. I was charged twice before I realize what was going on. I called and canceled but they would not issue me a refund.

Lorrie
kenner, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2006 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun/DES-PLAINES-Illinois-60017/Passport-To-Fun-LIPOZENE-ripoff-UNKNOWING-CHARGES-OF-1495-WHEN-I-ORDERED-LIPOZENE-DES-P-199733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun