Complaint Review: Passport To Fun

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Canton Mississippi
Passport To Fun
P.O. Box 5122 Des Plaines, Illinois Internet U.S.A.

Passport To Fun 1-877-442-5780 Connecticut Seemed to give fraudulent names ,very girly names for very masculine voices when I asked to speak with supervisor; wouldn't give me a corporate phone number; wouldn't refund as agreement stated Internet

Passport of Fun is unprofessional, sneaky, and predatory. They give no details about what you "get" - every answer given is cryptic; my info. was mistakenly given or lifted by someone, and when I called to straighten things out, they would not budge because I didn't catch it for 4 months....husband does bills. They only refunded 2 months.

I asked for brochures, or other assitance for what I had "purchased" seemingly over the months, and they said everything was online, nothing would come through the mail, which was the exact opposite of what the first lady told me. She told me the info. WAS mailed to me, but I must have thrown it away in junk mail. Then, the supervisor, ZANE, is put on the p hone, we go round and round, I call a second time to speak with Zane again, and the caller tells me there is no supervisor by that name....this is within a two minute span.

So, "Stephanie" the new supervisor gets on the phone, only Stephanie is the burliest Stephanie I've ever heard. Stephanie also knows no Zane. No one will give me a corporate phone number to the Illionois office, and no one will give customer service because it is a SCAM. This should be on TV and reported to the Better Business Bureau.

Lisa
Canton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun/internet/Passport-To-Fun-1-877-442-5780-Connecticut-Seemed-to-give-fraudulent-names-very-girly-nam-337098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun