Complaint Review: Passport To Fun

• Reported By:ONLINE Alabama
Passport To Fun
vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Passport To Fun FUN RIP-OFF GOES HAND IN HAND WITH VISTAPRINT.COM Internet

I recently have noticed a $14.95 charge to my debit card which was being electrically withdrawn from my account.

I looked online and found that passport to fun is connected to vistaprint..which i had a few months ago ordered invites and 7 t-shirts.

I contacted vistaprint and asked to talk to a manager...she told me that i had agreed to passport to fun to take money out of my account! THIS GOT ME VERY UPSET!

I said that i signed no such thing or ever agreed i told the lady to CANCEL everything! Take all of my information out of their system..i also told her i wanted nothing to do with vistaprint and i wanted everything from them deleted!

She told me that i would be refuned all of my money within 2-3 billing cycles..

All of this happened on Thursday Nov 13th..today is Monday Nov. 17th!

I have been remburised all of my $$ from the last 6 months which was when i first placed my order!!

VISTAPRINT IS A SCAM! DO NOT USE IT!

Hiyou4
ONLINE, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun/internet/Passport-To-Fun-FUN-RIP-OFF-GOES-HAND-IN-HAND-WITH-VISTAPRINTCOM-Internet-391898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun