Complaint Review: Passport To Fun

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:castaic California
Passport To Fun
www.passporttofun.com Internet U.S.A.

Passport To Fun What is "passport to fun"?! No one seems to know, even though I've been charged monthly for almost a year!!! Internet

So I just started noticing that I'm getting charged $17.95 monthly for something I've never signed up for. When I tried to go online and figure out what this charge was for, I could not get into the site. When they asked for all of my personal info to enter the site, I gave it to them and they said that I was nowhere in their system.

I continued to ask how could I have been charged for almost 6 months, but not be in their system, they told me I probably forgot my own password as well as probably used another credit card that I can't remember.

Like another report I read on this site about the same site, My bank was unwilling to work with me. $17.95 is not a large amount I explained, that's why I haven't noticed.

I am currently still trying to get re-imburrsed for all charges and in the mean time, I am still being charged monthly!!

castaic, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun/internet/Passport-To-Fun-What-is-passport-to-fun-No-one-seems-to-know-even-though-Ive-been-ch-335737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun