Complaint Review: Passport To Travel

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Blondie — Otsego Michigan United States of America
Passport To Travel
4802 Gunn Hwy, Suite 158 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Passport To Travel Global Vacation Ntework Roundtrip Airfare Tickets in exchange for listening to offer Tampa, Florida

I was contacted to listen to a new vacation concept, and in exchange for my time, would be given two complimentary airfare tickets anywhere in the US. I had alot of specific criteria to meet in order to obtain my tickets.  Like pay "fees" only with money order, wait 45 days before inquiring about anything, filling out forms online, etc.

So I jumped through all the hoops, including the required timeframe to allow for processing the tickets.  I actually filled out my "form" in September of last year, requesting travel for March of this year.  I was told not to contact anyone prior to 45 days before travel.  Theywould issue my tickets.

So I was shocked to learn that they "never received" my emailed documents that were sent via a link from their own email!  I was told after many attempts at phone calls and left messages, that I could not speak to a supervisor or manage.  They told me they would tell me the same thing that she did - I was out of luck getting my tickets.  Because now I was 35 days out from my travel date.

I also received an email (after submitting the required document a second time), stating they would refund part of my fees that I had paid.  So what happened to me choosing a different date???  My "certificate" didn't expire until August 2013???

What a bunch of bunk!  I feel very stupid that I fell for this, but still sadder that they are taking advantage of millions of people.  I would love to know what legal action I can take, so would appreciate any info. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33624/Passport-To-Travel-Global-Vacation-Ntework-Roundtrip-Airfare-Tickets-in-exchange-for-liste-1005427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Travel