Gods

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Courtney — Omaha Nebraska
Passport Unlimited
2229 N 91st Court #33 Omaha, Nebraska USA

Passport Unlimited Cipriano and Associates Not for the professional, horrible customer service, does not honor 30 day guarantee Omaha Nebraska

I received a phone call from a representative telling me all about what a professional service the Passport Card is and how I would be treated discreetly. I signed up with Jacob. I went out to a restaurant and the card worked, I got one of my meals free, but discreet and professional service is not what I received. The restaurant worker rolled her eyes at my card and proceeded to tell me and my client what a horrible service it was, how horrible they were treated both by the company and by its customers. I bought tons of extras, starters, drinks, desserts, but the waitress said Passort Customers are cheap and rude and she wished the restaurant would just drop them.

After being treated this way, I of course called to complain. Jacob, who was sweet as punch when he sold me the card, turned into a sarcastic jerk and said he would have customer service call me within 48 hours. Then he said Have a good day and slammed the phone down on me!!! I know that saying have a nice day is normally a nice gesture, but his voice was laced with sarcasm and distain. It was down-right rude!

After not hearing back from "customer serivce" I called back and talked to someone who again took my name and number and said customer service would call me back. Finally I heard from Jennifer, the Customer Service manager. Apparently, the company is so small that you have only the option of talking to this rude little disgrace of a human being. Had she made any attempt at all to make me feel better about the service or the card, I wouldn't have asked for a refund, but instead she acted like I was crazy and she was better than me. You know the kind of person that has little education or experience and then gets a position with a little power and has to exploit that power? That is how this girl acts. She wouldn't give me a refund because even though I was quoted a 30 day guarentee that the card would work as I was told or my money back. Apparently since I got a meal free that is enough justification that the card works. But it doesn't. I was told I would be treated discreetly and professionally, I wasn't. I thought I was dealing with a professional service ran by professional people, I was not.

My best educated guess is that they are crooks and hire people who have a shady moral compass. The person running this little office is not a business person. My guess is not one person that runs or works in the Omaha office went to college, well maybe community college, but no way did they take business or human relations classes. And I would never hire this Jennifer person to work in an office for me. If I can hear the hood come out over the phone, you definately shouldn't be in contact with people and especially not the only customer service contact for the company. Go back to school and get some skills.

If this was a reputable company, they woud have refunded my money, but instead they need to lie and steal to get people's money. If you treat someone right, you will get years and years of money out of them, instead of a one-off $100 bucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-Unlimited/Omaha-Nebraska-68134/Passport-Unlimited-Cipriano-and-Associates-Not-for-the-professional-horrible-customer-se-1075529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport Unlimited