Complaint Review: Passport Unlimited

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Nicole — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Passport Unlimited
2229 N 91st Ct # 33 Internet United States of America

Passport Unlimited Refusal to refund money within 30 days of purchase per policy, Internet

Savannah called me 9/4/12 to sell me a membership, (I had one years ago), but before agreeing to purchase, she said I would have a 30-day money back guarantee.

I called 9/14/12 and told Jacob I wanted to cancel. He said I had to speak with customer service to do that but would let them know to call me. I called again 9/17/12 and spoke to Sandra who said I had to speak to Jennifer in customer service.

Jennifer called me and said they did not have a 30-day money back guarantee and she would not refund my money. Jennifer said they only refunded money if the restaurant did not honor the program.

I told her I would contact the Missouri Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau - I submitted complaints to both that day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-Unlimited/internet/Passport-Unlimited-Refusal-to-refund-money-within-30-days-of-purchase-per-policy-Interne-947384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport Unlimited