Complaint Review: Passport to Health

• Reported By: Christopher — Oregon House California United States of America
Passport to Health
6836 Engle Road PO Box 94514 Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Passport to Health Deception Unasked for Services Cleveland, Ohio

This company has charged me for services I never requested or wished.  As a result, I have arranged to change my credit card number, which they got from a previous legitimate purchase as far as I know, and then used this number to charge me for services I never authorized.

They claim to save me money on medical needs such as prescription drugs, physician services, and dental work.  However, they have never sent me any materials  by email, or regular mail, about these matters.

They sent me a letter recently asking me to call and verify my credit card information, which naturally aroused my suspicion since I have never asked for any of their services.

In short, they are scammers using a legitimate business, I think, for illegitimate charges, $29.99 per month, once they get your credit card number.  I have not yet found out how they got my credit card number in the first place, but I will follow up on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-to-Health/Cleveland-Ohio-44101-4514/Passport-to-Health-Deception-Unasked-for-Services-Cleveland-Ohio-855413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport to Health