- Report: #1078083
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Passport to Travel
Passport to Travel4802 Gunn Highway, Suite 158 Tampa, Florida USA
Passport to Travel "Free" Roundtrip Tickets will cost at least $110 each! Don't do it! Tampa Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I fell victim to one of those 60 minute presentations, which was actually over 2hours of conjoling, only to receive 2 "free" roundtrip tickets to anywhere in the US. A month later I received my paperwork, which I needed to fill in, and send in within 30 days, or I lost out. Of course, a $4.95 fee needed to accompany the certificate.
Thankfully, I went to the website to read the fine print before I mailed anything. There, in small, hard to understand language, it explains to frustrating things.
1. There is a $50 fee per ticket, THEN later, another $59 fee per ticket! You may have to pay even more in fees than that! I can get a cheaper deal from the $99 Southwest Airlines Sale!
2. After you request a destination and a date, you are not assured those tickets. In fact, you have to wait until 30 days before departure for a sales rep to call you and confirm your tickets! I'll bet they conveniently cannot book the flight you want. By that time, the regular airline sales are over and you're stuck. You can't plan your vacation in advance.
What a rip off! Please don't waste your time!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-to-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33624/Passport-to-Travel-Free-Roundtrip-Tickets-will-cost-at-least-110-each-Dont-do-it-Ta-1078083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.