Jim

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: angry — FT Myers Florida United States of America
Passport to Travel
4802 Gunn Hwy ste158 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Passport to Travel signed a return receipt from the post office excepting my $100 money order for 2 airline tickets and never sent me the vouchers Tampa, Florida

My husband and I sat in on a vacation sales pitch in Ft Myers, FL in October of 2011. We were promised 2 airline tickets in the US for $100 just for attending the event,

Step 1. send a check in for 4.95 for the registration fee and you will receive your passport to travel membership package. I sent that check on 11-21-2011. In December I received the membership packet with the order forms for the airline tickets.

Step 2. send in $100 money order with in 30 days of the receipt of the member packet to a physical address in Tampa, FL. with in 5 days I received my proof of receipt signed by some one named Issac A Williams on 02-06-2012. the deadline was 02-14-2012.

as of 04-09-2012 i have not received anything to book my tickets so  I tried to contact passport to travel at 866-246-9247 and was informed that this number only books the sales events. I was provided another number 813-864-6606 ext 0033. No matter what time of day you call you get a voicemail. No one returns your call.

On 40-12-12 I left another massage.

On 04-12-12- I called back the 866 number and I am working with a Supervisor named Ron who was suppose to call me back with in 24 hrs. I had to call him back today. He is stating that he is working on the situation and will get my tickets. I am very doubtful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-to-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33624/Passport-to-Travel-signed-a-return-receipt-from-the-post-office-excepting-my-100-money-o-869366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport to Travel