• Report: #1020037

Complaint Review: Passport to Travel

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Swa — Arlington Heights Illinois U.S.A.
Passport to Travel
4802 Gunn Hwy. Internet United States of America

Passport to Travel Conniving - I fell for it! Internet

I was reeled in by what appeared to be a real deal.  Shame on me.  Passport to Travel promised me free airline tickets for 2 to anywhere in the U.S.

All I had to do was submit the form with a $4.95 processing fee and wait for my activation package.  The activation package arrived and I'm excited to get started.  Unfortunately, the fine prnt read that I must submit $50 per person ($100 total) with the activation form but it had to be postmarked within 30 days of the issue date.

How do I manage that when the packet arrived 51 days after the issue date?  When I tried to call membership services or the air desk, all I get is a recording.

Another scam and I fell for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-to-Travel/internet/Passport-to-Travel-Conniving-I-fell-for-it-Internet-1020037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport to Travel