Complaint Review: Passport to Travel

• Reported By: Raj — Orlando Florida United States of America
Passport to Travel
4802 Gunn Hwy Internet United States of America

Passport to Travel Scam Internet

I was given two Ultimate Cruse Certificates by Premier Vacation Destination as a bonus to buy their vacation package in late 2011. I was very happy that I got this free cruise. I diligently followed the instructions and successful submit my refundable $75 dollars to initiate the processing. When I got the Activation Number for the cruise and told everyone I got a free cruise, I decided to call PASSPORT to TRAVEL at TAMPA to book my cruise. I was given an offer per person, this cost was said to be processing fees and tax. The cost for the processing fees is equal to the cost of the cruses.

I explained this to them but they did not have a solution. I requested my refund but they told me it is not refundable. The process takes about 6 months and I now realized it is a SCAM. I will probably report this issue to Consumers Affairs State of Florida http://www.800helpfla.com/contactus.html if I do not have an acceptable solution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-to-Travel/internet/Passport-to-Travel-Scam-Internet-873718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport to Travel