Complaint Review: Passporttofun

• Reported By:louisville Kentucky
Passporttofun
www.travelocity.com Internet U.S.A.

Passporttofun - Travelocity fraudulent charge to debit account Internet

I booked a round trip ticket on Travelocity in November for Christmas holiday travel. On December 26, 2008, my debit card was debited an unauthorized $19.95 by a company called passporttofun. It did have a phone number attached to the debit. When I called to find out what it was, the person from Passporttofun immediately told me my name, address and phone number to "verify" it was me. When i asked how they had this information, they stated that they had received all of the information from
Travelocity. Apparently that included my debit card number. She told me I had a "subscription" to their club. I immediately cancelled. She gave me her name and id number as verification of the cancellation, but I have no way of knowing what will happen with the information that has already been shared and used.

I will never again use Travelocity as a travel site. And I will tell as many people as possible about this invasion of privacy!

Lgriffit
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passporttofun/internet/Passporttofun-Travelocity-fraudulent-charge-to-debit-account-Internet-405860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passporttofun