Complaint Review: Passporttofun

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Northfield New Jersey
passporttofun.com Internet U.S.A.

Passporttofun when i called to find out what passporttofun was i got automated service asking if i want to cancel my member ship, that i had been enrolled in since an online purchase, what other companies beside Travelocity should i be concerned about? Internet

I had never even heard of passporttofun until i noticed the charges on my online banking statement. I must confess that i sometimes allow my daughter to purchase things like clothing online. I thought perhaps it might be something she had signed up for but i knew i hadn't authorised anything long term as i have already had problems with automated withdrawls and have sworn never again to give out my personal bank information.

When i called the 1800 number an automated voice directed me #1 being to cancel your membership which was initiated by an online purchase last year. My god i hadn't even noticed i don't know haw long this has been going on.

My next step will be the bank to change my credit card account number will this be enough?

Northfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passporttofun/internet/Passporttofun-when-i-called-to-find-out-what-passporttofun-was-i-got-automated-service-ask-433032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passporttofun