Complaint Review: Passporttofunplus

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 24, 2011

• Reported By: Bruce — Maple Grove Minnesota United States of America

Passporttofunplus Billed my VISA card each month without my knowledge Internet, Internet

Upon reviewing my 2011 VISA bill I discovered charges each month for Passporttofun+ and neither my wife nor I recalled ever having authorized such charges. Neither of us knew what they were for or what the  company sold.

Fortunately, I recently had to cancel my VISA card and get a new one. I assume they will no longer have access to my account. I did not realize this company was a major rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passporttofunplus/internet/Passporttofunplus-Billed-my-VISA-card-each-month-without-my-knowledge-Internet-Internet-813482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passporttofunplus