Complaint Review: Pastor Ed Watson, lighthousebaptistchapel.com

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims — United States of America
Pastor Ed Watson, lighthousebaptistchapel.com
P.O. Box 154 Semora, N.C. 27343 Semora, North Carolina United States of America

Pastor Ed Watson, lighthousebaptistchapel.com Edward Watson, pastor Edward Watson Malicious talebearing, ravenous wolf Semora, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Ed Watson Runs from the truth

*Consumer Comment: I Know This Guy Kelly P. Gallagher

*Author of original report: big shot

*General Comment: mr. discernment

*Author of original report: No way

*General Comment: pastor sam adams

*General Comment: pastor sam adams

*Author of original report: Where did Kelly go?

*Author of original report: Where's the hate?

*Consumer Comment: Matthew 18:15-17

*Author of original report: Mt. 18:15-17

*Author of original report: Ed Watson is a slanderous wolf

*Consumer Comment: Lunatic Fringe

*Author of original report: Ed Watson is a slanderous wolf

*Consumer Comment: I would trust Lighthouse Baptist - based on

*General Comment: Really? Men of God?

*Author of original report: Who Says?

*Author of original report: Who Says?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: coward

*Author of original report: The Joke's on you Kelly Gallagher

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are the joke

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are the joke

*Author of original report: This guy Kelly Gallagher is a joke

*Author of original report: The news is getting out

*Author of original report: Ed is not accountable and does not want to repent

*Consumer Comment: Y'all might want to crack open a Bible every now and then.

*Consumer Comment: A bunch of crap

*Author of original report: More lying and deceit

*Author of original report: Link to this situation

*Author of original report: Ed Watson has not Recanted

*Consumer Comment: How much did Jesus talk about doctrine?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wow! Satan, is that you again?

*Consumer Comment: Really?

*General Comment: Who is the false shephard?

*Consumer Comment: Really ?

*Consumer Comment: In the interest of getting both sides of the story...

*Consumer Comment: What did he do?

Testimony of Pastor Sam Adams concerning pastor Ed Watson:

the sake of your ministry.

Ed Watson is a doctrinal heretic, a pathological liar without conscience, a malicious  talebearer, a sower of intentional discord among brethren, a devilish "accuser of the brethren," an adulterous borderline sexual predator, a ravening wolf in sheep's clothing and a true menace to the body of Christ in general. He ruthlessly attacked me, my family, and our church, as he has several others. Ed truly fits Peter's description in 2 Pet. 2:1-22 of false brethren and false teachers to a tee: Ed is a malicious, rabid monster who apparently turns on every person he pretends to befriend.  He will have much to answer for at the judgment seat of Christ, if he is saved, which I truly doubt. Pastor Sam Adams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pastor-Ed-Watson-lighthousebaptistchapelcom/Semora-North-Carolina-27343/Pastor-Ed-Watson-lighthousebaptistchapelcom-Edward-Watson-pastor-Edward-Watson-Maliciou-827474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pastor Ed Watson, lighthousebaptistchapel.com

Ed Watson Runs from the truth

AUTHOR: K A - (United States of America)

Ed Watson is the one who refuses to deal with stuffy one on one and goes and slanders people publicly. So it's Watson who isn't following the instructions of Matt. 18. Ed attacked pastor Adams without going to him. Ed attacked Scott Johnson without going directly to him. Ed  was formally invited  and asked to meet with elders and refused. Ed Watson is a wolf who is seeking to tear others apart. He is also a cowardly person who will not submit his life to the scrutiny he so desperately needs.

I Know This Guy Kelly P. Gallagher

AUTHOR: jc - (United States of America)

We went to Kelly Gallagher's house for a sunday morning Bible study. We went a few times. His demeanor is questionable, the house was dirty, the language and jokes he and another guy were cracking were very dirty too. Kelly comes across as very condemning too. I think he needs to get some things straight in his own life.

When we moved into town we were referred to Kelly but he wasn't interested in helping us. We never heard back from him.

After having personal experience with this guy Kelly, I started doing some research on him. The first thing you may notice is that there is another guy with the same name in Fort Worth. But the Kelly here is Kelly. P. Gallagher who claims himself to be a pastor.

big shot

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

So you met Ed Watson just once as I thought and you know him?  Come on dude you are showing your lack of wisdom and then bragging about your 35 yrs and discernment and messages.  amateur

Sounds like you need to manifest your own demons Kelly Gallagher and I think they are manifested here by you defending a known wolf.   God and a lot of others know Ed's a wolf.  Good luck, you stand alone at defending Ed Watson.

There are differences of belief for sure but Ed's been exposed by others for years now for what he has done to other people.  you may not agree with the men who are exposing Ed Watson but they aren't even exposing him about doctrine so much as his immoral ways.    You are going to be the one left holding the bag on this one Mr. big shot.

#4 General Comment

mr. discernment

AUTHOR: pastor kelly - (United States of America)

I Have talked to Ed Watson many many times on the phone, I spent the weekend with him and his family and plan to spend more. I Don't need to see a person more than a few times to discern. I Have looked into the matters with Dixon and Sam Adams And much of the criticism of Ed Watson. What I Get out of it basically is that I agree that they are both heretics And that none other accusatons have any merit.. you I said all I need to hear about your level of discernmenton if you can listen to the seven divide and sink that is lightweight. He Just manifested your demons as I have been doing for 35 years. Get Some deliverance dude.

No way

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

Kelly Gallagher, you keep on sounding so proud of yourself. I listened to that message and your stuff is not "heavyweight" at all . like I said, I am not impressed.  I could care less about your "35 year" bull  either.  Woopee do dude. Your pride is making me sick man. Your judgment is off for sure. It's not what other people are saying for sure. They are exposing Ed Watson as a wolf. Just google "pastor Ed Watson." It seems like there are like a bunch of people slamming Ed now and not just Sam Adams and Dixon.     And you are saying that Ed Watson is pure and loving? How well do you know Watson Kelly Gallagher? How many times have you met with Ed Watson in person Kelly? Once? And you are saying this about him? Let me get this straight Kelly, you are giving your full support to this man after meeting him just one time in person? Did you not think before you wrote this?   Isn't that silly if you have only met him one time? Doesn't a juvenile know better than that?  now there is another guy saying Ed abuses people on face book.

#6 General Comment

pastor sam adams

AUTHOR: pastor kelly - (United States of America)

I Must admit that I did not have firsthand knowledge that your daughter had sex with the demon. I Do however know that you are a heretic Calvinist millennial exclusion teacher. You Say that I will regret knowing Ed Watson. I Have met Ed and his beautiful wife and children And I have never in my 35 years as a Christian seen such pure, loving people. I I personally listen to phone conversations with Mr. Dixon and Ed, And I believe that Mr. Dixon is the liar. He Did endorse the heretic book by Joey Faust.

I Have personally met some of the most spiritual people in the world including Richard Wurmbrand and Win Worley. Ed is up there. When I said that Ed is the only non- heretic pastor that I know of I was not kidding. If You really bothered to listen to the 2 1/2 hour sermon I gave at his house, you Would know that that was heavyweight stuff and that very few pastors in the world have all seven correct. If None of the things that it accuses you of Personally are true I would still write you and Mr. Dixon off as heretics

#7 General Comment

pastor sam adams

Where did Kelly go?

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

I guess the big shot pastor petered out here. Kelly Gallagher doesn't even know how to spell shepherd and then makes the excuse that he was on his phone when he wrote that.  he says nothing of God but then talks about how great he is with his 35 years of doing this and that.  Blah, blah, blah. This guy is a joke. When Ed Watson turns on you mr. big shot Kelly Gallagher, mr. 35 yrs of greatness is going to see how much he lacked discernment when he backed and defended Ed Watson the wolf.

Where's the hate?

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

The hate is from Ed Watson who uses the internet to attack others as he did with pastor Adams, Scott Johnson and others.   He has not stopped and is not repenting and is therefore not in the kingdom.

Matthew 18:15-17

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

The message Jesus is trying to get across here is that you should approach a brother privately about his sin, then have one or two others come with you, then bring him before the church, and if he still won't listen, exclude him from the church. So a few points:

• The verse makes it clear this is a "within the church thing," not an "air it out on RipoffReport.com thing". That is why it emphasizes that the first rebuke should be alone, and ends with it still staying within the church.

• "Treat him as a publican (i.e. tax collector)" does not mean "flame him," it means to maybe exclude him from the church. Remember how Jesus treated tax collectors (and how that offended the fundamentalists of the day).

• While often "church" refers to the brotherhood as a whole, in this case it refers to the local Christian communities, and in this case would refer to the conventional meaning of "church". In other words, since he is not a member of your local brotherhood in the first place, you have even less of a reason to keep on about this.

• The whole point of this verse is that after a few tries, you should give up. In other words, this constant harping is exactly what Jesus is saying not to do.

• Most importantly, a rebuke should not have the kind of bile we see here.

These types of verses are too often used as an excuse to flame, with the obligatory "we need to point out his errors to warn the sheep" thing. But all the sheep have to do is look at his website for two seconds to see what he is all about; when it comes to flaming the brethren, he is obviously so far off from what Jesus said that I am not even bothering to direct this post at him. I mean, if anyone looks at his site and still wants to go to his church, nothing you say will warn them off anyway.

You know what? Even the vast majority of atheists who do NOT believe the Bible know that if you hate someone this much (and make no mistake, this is hate, not "righteous anger," "throwing our the money changers," or any such excuse) you just have nothing to do with him, and move on with your life.

I guess I'll take my own counsel and leave this as my last rebuke. My guess is that it will fall on deaf ears, as if one wants to hate they can always find an excuse for it in scripture (and frankly, I am pretty sure Semora, NC is not exactly a hotbed of tolerance).

Mt. 18:15-17

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

Obeying Jesus means that we mark the wolves operating in the fold and call them out to repent or be removed.  Ed Watson is such a wolf and he has and is being called to repent.  Pastor Adams and other pastors sought to meet with Ed to deal with Ed Watson's vicious slander of pastor Adams. Ed Watson denied them the meeting and still denies he did anything wrong with pastor Adams and others he has attacked.   So, according to what Jesus taught in Matthew 18:15-17, the other steps had to be taken:

"Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.  But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican."    Matthew 18:15-17

Ed Watson is a slanderous wolf

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

Bob, there's more to life in Christ than just putting up words of truth and you know that. Ed Watson is correctly being marked for his continual slander against members of the Lord's body and he has refused to receive correction. none of this would be necessary if Ed had just repented.  Many have called him to repent over what he has done and he has refused.   Now it seems that he is being openly exposed by many.  Search his name on google..   here is just one of the people Ed Watson has viciously slandered:

My main purpose in this letter is to sound a warning to any that may trust Ed Watson as a respectable preacher of the gospel, that I personally know Ed Watson to be an absolute fraud, a doctrinal heretic, a slandering talebearer and a treacherous backstabber who maliciously and consistently betrays those whom he pretends to befriend, who also maliciously betrays those who confide in him for his so-called "counsel" as he extracts intimate details of their personal lives under the cloak of "pastoring" them, only to later publicize such information against them when they do not perform according to his controlling desires or when it appears he will be exposed. Ed Watson is a rabid, ravening wolf in sheep's clothing, one whom I would strongly encourage you to publicly withdraw from for the sake of your ministry.

Lunatic Fringe

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Both of the sides that are spewing their venom at each other are cut from the same cloth as the "God Hates f@gs" church - a tiny handful of people who use the name of Jesus as an excuse to puff themselves up. Of course they don't know him. Heck, they probably never even met him. They may read Jesus' message in the Bible, but they do not seem to be really into the whole "actually do what he says" thing.

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great." - Luke 6:46-49

Ed Watson is a slanderous wolf

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

My main purpose in this letter is to sound a warning to any that may trust Ed Watson as a respectable preacher of the gospel, that I personally know Ed Watson to be an absolute fraud, a doctrinal heretic, a slandering talebearer and a treacherous backstabber who maliciously and consistentlybetrays those whom he pretends to befriend, who also maliciously betrays those who confide in him for his so-called "counsel" as he extracts intimate details of their personal lives under the cloak of "pastoring" them, only to later publicize such information against them when they do not perform according to his controlling desires or when it appears he will be exposed. Ed Watson is a rabid, ravening wolf in sheep's clothing, one whom I would strongly encourage you to publicly withdraw from for the sake of your ministry.

I would trust Lighthouse Baptist - based on

AUTHOR: Robert Walker - (United States of America)

I am an ordained chaplain with a master's degree in the Bible. I studied the Bible versions issue for one year. Lighthouse and Ed use the KJV Holy Bible and I would trust that Bible. Based on what I see on his website I would trust Ed and attend his ministry if I lived there.

I perform funerals at the South Florida Veterans cemetery as a VOLUNTEER and do not ever demand or beg for money. I am not a paid shrill.

The NIV is the most popular (per) version of the unholy bible and is copyrighted - you must get permission and pay to use it. The exclusive printer of the NIV Perversion is Zondervan and they are owned by Harper - Collins, a news corp company. You know Fox (faux) news and Rupert Murdock.

Harper collins prints the satanic bible by the church of satan (yes there is such a thing) and the joys of gay sex, a how to guide. The Bible says how can two walk together except they be in agreement. How about birds of a feather walk together.

Ed's resources are excellent - G. Riplinger, Dr. Dino for evolution debate. He is a NON 501 C 3 church and is not beholden to the Government for doctrine. Google "501 C 3 church" and see what pops up and turn off the TV and study what doctrines of devils are involved with these Gov churches.

Whoever is spreading this slander against Lighthouse Baptist Church is mostly likely Satan and his minions of followers. But one day this will be manifested before Jesus.

I would ignore what I believe are these false accusations based upon what I see the circles that Ed runs in. I am Chaplain Bob and I am in South Florida.

#16 General Comment

Really? Men of God?

AUTHOR: R.G. - (United States of America)

It seems to me the only rip off here is religion.

Who Says?

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

How do you know that's true Kelly?
That's your problem, you believe this slandering wolf, Ed Watson.
That shows your lack of discernment!
Where's the proof of this stuff you are saying Kelly?
Who says?
You are one condemning person man.
You sound bitter and envious, full of misery.

J.

Who Says?

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

How do you know that's true Kelly?
That's your problem, you believe this slandering wolf, Ed Watson.
That shows your lack of discernment!
Where's the proof of this stuff you are saying Kelly?
Who says?
You are one condemning person man.
You sound bitter and envious, full of misery.

J.

#19 REBUTTAL Owner of company

coward

AUTHOR: pastor kelly - (United States of America)

Why dont you say your name you coward. Sam Adams daughter has sex with a demon, as pastorx he is a great ruler of his house. You are defending a filthy heretic.

The Joke's on you Kelly Gallagher

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

First off, you are supporting and defending a known wolf named Ed Watson. How long have you studied who you are supporting?  You need to get a little bit of a clue man.

also, you seem very proud of your accomplishments you are claiming, kinda like a proud Pharisee.  I was not impressed with your site kelly, sorry man.

#21 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are the joke

AUTHOR: pastor kelly - (United States of America)

If You really look at my website And had an ounce of discernment you would know that this is the real thing.
In My opinion anyone who is on the wrong side of the seven divides is the heretic. I I have been preaching and teaching for 35 years. All You can point out is a few spelling mistakes since I did that on my cell phone. The Truth is that Sam Adams and yourself most likely a Calvinist heretics And lightweight on the word of God. If You visited my website and listen to the over 300 hours teaching, You couldn't say that I said nothing at all. Go Hey I didn't keep defending Sam Adams and his ilk, You were showing yourself to be what you are, An under discerning and lightweight Christian

#22 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are the joke

This guy Kelly Gallagher is a joke

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

Who is Kelly Gallagher? Are you kidding? This guy doesn't even know how to spell shepherd!
Oh and Ed Watson is the only non heretical pastor Kelly knows? Come on Kelly, you got to be kidding me.  No one is going to believe a word you say with that type of foolish language. The world over, there are no good pastors to believe and give out the truth..oh except Kelly and Ed right? Again, give us a break Kelly Gallagher. You are a dufus.

First of all, it says something bad about you that you would try to defend a man being exposed widely, like Ed Watson who is a ravenous wolf. You are trying to cover for him here but he's going to get you in the end.  To associate yourself with such a wolf as Edward Watson is to go down with him.  You better wise up and oh, you need a spelling lesson or two if anyone is going to respect you. And wisdom to be humble and truly discerning.

I looked up your site man.  You need a lesson in presentation too.  You put me to sleep with your dragging on and on and on and no saying much. Boring.

The news is getting out

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

It all seems to be catching up with Ed Watson now. instead of recanting, all he is doing is trying to cover his tracks.   But he can't hide any more.  ed has ruthlessly attached so many people including a real pastor or two like Dr. Scott Johnson and Sam Adams.    Ed Watson has many other victims.  Ed Watson is one of the most ravenous wolves in the country today.  He is very seductive.   Ed will flatter you, smooze you, and tell you how much he likes you and your ministry and then bam, he will then out of nowhere rip into you and begin a whole campaign against you.   Be careful if you think this guy
is your friend. Ed is a demon possessed madman and will turn on you in a
snap.

He did this very thing to pastor Sam and other people.

Ed is not accountable and does not want to repent

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

The problem is that Ed Watson is not a Christian. He has been approached by a whole lot of people and refuses to listen or meet with them. He won't be accountable. the steps Christ gave in Matt. 18 have been followed. So, this falls under different guidelines.  Ed is the problem and he has to be shown for who he really is to the church and the world so he will hopefully repent and undo the things he has done by lying about  other people.  When he eventually turns on his little cronies as he has done with so many others, they are going to see.

Y'all might want to crack open a Bible every now and then.

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

If you did, you might read oh, say, 1 Corinthians 6:1-7. For those that cannot get bast the actual words of scripture to see the true message, substitute "flaming on ripoffreport" for "suing in court" - the message Paul is trying to get across is that instead of airing grievances in front of unbelievers, keep that crap in-house. And if you still can't see eye to eye (as is evidently the case here), then drop it and STFU:

Since it seems that at least one of you is a "KJV-only" type (which substitutes nostalgia for godliness, but that's another discussion), I'll use that version first:

1Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? 6But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 7Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

And for those that were born after 1930, here is the NIV:

1 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lords people? 2 Or do you not know that the Lords people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church? 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 6 But instead, one brother takes another to courtand this in front of unbelievers! 7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

A bunch of crap

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

This is the biggest bunch of crap outside the psychics rantings.

I'm not sure which is worse.

More lying and deceit

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

It's obvious to those who will do a bit of research that there are a slew of people Ed Watson has ambushed and bashed. his act here is to cover his tracks and make people believe he is innocent. so he got his little cronies on here to defend him but that does not change the truth and the truth is that a whole lot of people are exposing ed watson. Why? he's been attacking people for a long time and has not admitted it or change his ways and apologized. until he does, he is going to be exposed. And yes, pastor Sam Adams did officially as Ed to meet with him and other pastors to discuss the matter of Ed viciously attacking him without first going to Sam. Liar, liar!

Link to this situation

Ed Watson has not Recanted

AUTHOR: Concerned for Ed Watson''s Victims - (United States of America)

I am not convinced with this rhetoric that is trying to cover for this guy.    And by the way Ed was invited to meet before Pastor Adams and other pastors and Ed Watson wormed out.   So, the attempt to follow the discipline instructions in Matthew 18 have been made but Ed Watson did not want to submit.    Sam Adams was my pastor at the time and Ed Watson spammed our network with lies about Sam Adams and his family whom I know very well. The lies were totally made up. This is not a doctrinal issue but one of character. Ed Watson has not yet repented over this and his attacks on other people.  It has come to my understanding that Ed continues to unjustly jump on other people and has never repented of what he is doing to cause rifts in the church.   If you think Ed Watson is your friend, you are going to find out he isn't in the end when he decides to turn on you.  Ed pretended to be friends with Sam A. and then turned on him viciously.   you   are defending a man who does not want to recant what he has done and it's just wrong

How much did Jesus talk about doctrine?

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

If someone is slandering the other, that is one thing. But the fact that this all seems to have sprung from doctrinal differences shows that you BOTH need to be spending more time in prayer.

The "fundies" of Jesus' time were also obsessed with such things. They would pepper him with questions about things such as who sinned to cause a child to be born blind, which wife a man would have during the Resurrection, etc. The whole idea of "being incorrect about something is a sin" is EXACTLY what was wrong with Jesus' contemporaries.

When we die, it will not be a theological quiz that gets us into heaven; otherwise all the Pharisees would be there. It is whether we know Jesus or not. And it would seem you guys need to be reintroduced to him.

Do I believe in "once saved, always saved"? No; the Bible clearly does not indicate this is true. But if my brother thinks differently, it does not make him no longer my brother.

#32 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wow! Satan, is that you again?

AUTHOR: Ed Watson - (United States of America)

In case anyone was wondering, no Sam has never approached me, nor have his co-conspirators. How do you defend yourself from such nonsense? If I accused Sam of trying to molest my daughter while we were at his house what then would he say except he didn't do it? Some would believe the accusation no matter what was said afterward. One would have to see if he ever molested anyone else, because it is reasonable to assume that once a sexual predator always a sexual predator barring a genuine miracle (which is rare in such cases).  I have NEVER been accused of ANY immoral conduct EVER until Sam Adams and his friends.

The Apostle Paul was also accused of many grievous charges that must have sounded very similar to the charges you lay against me, and all with not one shed of empirical evidence. Paul also had more than one accuser, yet no real provable proof. To be accused of being a sexual predator is laughable. This coming from one I counseled not to masturbate as it was fornication and is sin. Tell me how do I counsel one NOT to so much as masturbate, encourage them to renew their mind and live a pure and holy life unto God and at the same time try to seduce them? Just how does that work?!

The facts are that I cannot say everything here that if I could I would clearly be vindicated. I will not give details to clear myself that in so doing would kill the reputation of another, even if that other person is trying to destroy mine with what they know are outright lies, half-truths, and misleading exaggerations. The Bible says where there is strife and envy there is every evil work. It speaks of it as being a work of Satan. I will not throw fuel to the fire while trying to pretend I am doing it to "protect others."

The Devil always attempts to get man to fight against flesh and blood and walk in the flesh. I refuse to swallow the bait. I know who my real enemy is and he does not have flesh and blood, but uses the children of disobedience to do his bidding.

Jesus said what so ever we do to the least of these my brethren ye have done it unto me. He tells us to bless those who curse us and to do good to those who try to harm us. Calvinism, that wicked doctrine that allows man to sin his way to heaven, allows for any disobedience of the commandments of Jesus with a free ticket to Heaven. Sam tried to get me to believe the heresy of Kingdom Exclusion theology which is basically in a nutshell Baptist Purgatory. They believe this because they believe in the false doctrine of Once Saved Always Saved. This doctrine came from the Garden of Eden and was introduced by the serpent and is the same basic repackaged lie that says "Ye shall not surely die..." saying God will not send you to hell, for doing wickedness and sinning, because you are his child, you are saved and you can never be unsaved. The entire Bible from cover to cover teaches against such a lie. Because they see apparent punishment for Christians, they turned it into temporal punishment because they believe OSAS. Never questioning that doctrine, they invented what is the Baptist equivalent of the Roman Catholic doctrine of purgatory, a place of temporal punishment after death.  I don't have time to go over it hear, but refute it as a doctrine of devils on lighthousebaptistchapel.com.

The other problem they have with me is their basic worldview of being anti-government. Now I know there is a move towards a one world government, and that our government can use some serious improvement, but God tells us that it is a curse we bring on ourselves because of OUR sin. That the real remedy is to fast and pray in repentance, to humble ourselves, then God will hear us and heal our land.

When I visited Sam they had a "hurricane preparedness meeting" which was code for an end of days KKK like gun show. The only thing missing was hoods and a burning cross. But they did have real live satanists there. The one I spoke to had a pentagram tattooed on his forearm. They were told by the man who put it together to "hide their pentagrams and to not try to proselytize the Christians!" This I heard with my own ears by the "Minister" who put it together. To be fair Sam did not attend, because I found out he was at odds with another minister who was there. But all those who attended his church were there. Now if that is an "attack" then I stand corrected.

I can say that when things turned the way they did, I was very hurt. I loved and still love Sam and his family. I wish them the best and I pray God will give him peace and soften his heart. It still hurts to see him seething after 3+ years.

For the record, I have never cheated on my wife. I love her, she is my friend and confidant, she is a gift from heaven. Oh and I almost forgot, I am with my children 24/7. I also have NEVER counseled a woman alone, I am very much aware of Satan's traps and give no ground in those areas.  We have four left at home, they, my wife, my work, and ministry take up all my time and I would not have it any other way. You can believe whatever you want. I find evil people love to hear evil, they love to think evil of others and highly of themselves. This is a danger we all should avoid, for it is a temptation and comes from the enemy of our souls. Sam I am genuinely hurt that you are hurt, but you need to stop believing convenient lies and believe the hard truth. When you can face it, you can grieve, be healed and be used mightily of God.

Rom_12:3  For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Rom_12:17  Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Rom_12:21  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Tit_3:2  To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

1Pe_3:16  Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Php_2:3  Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Pro_20:3  It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Pro_15:18  A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.

Pro_28:25  He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.

Pro_29:22  An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.

Pro 17:4  A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

Pro_22:24  Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:

The Lord Bless you Sam, I pray you can find the Lord's power to forgive and walk in the power of godliness. I pray the Lord uses you to further his kingdom, in the name of Jesus.

Really?

AUTHOR: e - (United States of America)

I know for a fact Sam Adams has NOT approached Pastor Ed. As time goes by Sam's lies continue to grow. Pastor Ed has been in ministry for 20+ years and has NEVER had ANYONE question his integrity in any way in all those years....until Sam Adams! Pastor Ed has never once "attacked his family or church." Never said a word or wrote a single word against either his family or his church. Sam Adams is a Once Saved Always Saved Baptist Purgatory heretic. While he preaches once saved always saved it is clear that he does not believe it in Pastor Ed's case. He cannot refute Pastor Ed's doctrine, or the truth Pastor Ed has said, so he rails, slanders, libels, and hates Pastor Ed, who has shed many tears praying for Sam and his family, whom he still loves. The truth is that the spirit in Sam Adams is clearly not the Holy Spirit. The "attacks" were in form of explanation as to why Sam Adams began his crusade against Pastor Ed. He was forced to reveal things that he did not want to only after counseling with a pastor friend of Adams who counseled him to tell Sam of what witchcraft, fornication, drug use, and apparitions (devils) appearing in Sam's house, after counseling with a family member. This member constantly called Pastor Ed and Pastor Ed's wife was on almost every call listening in for his protection. Other calls were recorded for the same purpose. There is not one shred of proof to anything Sam charges. This is nothing new for these types of false accusations were levied against Paul and promised by Jesus. The spirit (evil) here seems to be one of extreme hatred and one of persecution rather than one of reconciliation born of a spirit of love. You can almost feel the desire of Sam to see Ed judged rather than converted if need be. This may be the same spirit that possessed Sam's hero John Calvin to burn people at the stake.

You know to see a so called man of God viciously attack under the guise of "protecting people" is a farce Hellen Keller could see through. If he had the power I have little doubt he would have Ed burned at the stake, as he is trying to do symbolically through his latest post.

Sam has turned many from the faith with his false doctrine including a young convert from his church when he told him that the Bible has contradictions in it. This young man called Pastor Ed out of desperation saying "a minister told him there were contradictions and mistakes in his KJV Bible" Pastor Ed told him whoever that minister was was from Satan and not a man of God, not knowing at the time it was Sam Adams who told him that. Pastor Ed talked to Sam about this "minister of Satan" not knowing it was Sam himself. When it came to light it was Sam, Pastor Ed asked him why he did such a thing? Do you know what you did to that young man's faith? What were you trying to prove? Sam's reply? "I don't have to answer to you!"

As far as Pastor Ed being adulterous, do you have anyone you know he committed adultery with? Or is it your contention that because he is remarried for almost twenty years, and very happily at that, that he is an adulterer? If so why was it not a problem when you were his "friend" and asked him to preach in your church? Why when he was at your house was he "sent from God" to save your daughter's life, and blessed you in so many ways when you were down, but when you found out he rejects your Calvinism you attacked and hated him? Why did you believe the best when you thought he believed like you and then believe the worst when you find out he actually fears God?

Did you know his former wife deeply respects him as a man of God, I think she knows him better than you do Sam. Did you know his oldest son was saved and is living for Christ in holiness and purity? Can you say the same Sam? I see the fruit that Pastor Ed has produced over the years. I see he hates sin and loves people. I see he knows our battle is not against flesh and blood, do you Sam? While you consider him as your enemy and do everything you can to malign him, I see the contrast in your rebellion against the clear teaching of scripture. You or Scott Johnson never once approached him, but instead gathered all the "evidence" you could behind his back and then would not hear the other side, nor did you care to. You became his judge. Who has no conscience? I know he cried when he found himself to be betrayed by you all. He never saw it coming because he believed the best about you, and I know he prayed for you, I heard it myself!

I am surprised you have not accused him of being a child molester yet! Like Paul's accusers you have no proof because all you say and repeat are lies. Emails from others who hate the truth does not constitute "proof."  I know for a fact that one of the people you and Scott Johnson use as "Proof" is a practicing witch who admits she has trouble refraining from casting spells on people, yet to you she is a "dear sister."

To answer the question directly has Sam ever gone privately to Pastor Ed and to his church, no he has not. In fact him and Scott Johnson outright refused to hear anything in defense of Pastor Ed. Jesus promised that we as Christians would be blessed by having our name cast out as evil, of being all manner of evil said against us, and being falsely accused. I have heard nothing from Pastor Ed except him teaching us to love our enemies and to do good to those who despitefully use us and to bless those who curse us. I see him blessing and you cursing Sam. I see you hating the light and hiding in the dark. All I have seen is him bless you and you curse him. What Bible are you obeying? Oh that's right you teach to obey is legalism and proves you were never saved to begin with but to sin is what...faith?

Isa 66:5  Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Act 25:7  And when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem stood round about, and laid MANY AND GRIEVOUS COMPLAINTS against Paul, which THEY COULD NOT PROVE.

Luk 6:22  Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Luk 6:23  Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Lam_3:52  Mine enemies chased me sore, like a bird, without cause.

Pro 17:13  Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.

Rev_12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Mat_5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Luk_6:28  Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Rom_12:14  Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

From what I have read Pastor Ed blessed you by giving and giving when you could (would?) not work to feed your family, and you have railed and conspired with others to rail against him. Did anyone ever mention that Pastor Ed obviously loves his wife? That he homeschools his children while working from home and blesses people that you have no clue about? That his friends have been with him for many many years and you he only met once? That he is loyal and generous and loves people? Even Jesus was hated but he did not hate back and I see Pastor Ed as someone although hated never hates in return. You have no idea the things he has been through.

I will say in closing that you obviously are not a forgiving person, and the bible warns it is you Sam who are in danger of judgement and hell fire. Please repent and go to Pastor Ed, I know he would love to hear from you and would rejoice if you would repent!

Mat 18:22  Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
Mat 18:23  Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
Mat 18:24  And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
Mat 18:25  But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
Mat 18:26  The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:27  Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Mat 18:28  But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
Mat 18:29  And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:30  And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Mat 18:31  So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Mat 18:32  Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33  Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34  And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35  So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

#34 General Comment

Who is the false shephard?

AUTHOR: pastor kelly - (United States of America)

I have spoken at pastor Ed watsons home church and have observed his family. If you would like to hear that sermon, go to www.exceedinggreatreward.com and click the audio tab. The sermon is titled, The Seven Divides. Pastor Ed is in full agreement with these seven doctrinal divides. Sam Adams is the hereticx who teaches calvinism and Millenial Exclusion, which is a Protestant purgatory. Ed has been generous with Sam even when Sam denied the faith by not feeding his own family through laziness. I work full time ans go to college full time while serving as a home church pastor. Sam Adams is not only a heretic, but has rendered evil in return for good that pastor Ed has done for him. According ti psalm 109 Sam is cursed by Gos with the curse of the vagabond. Ed Watson is the only pastor I know that is not a heretic, but is 100% on all doxtrines. He even refuses to be a 501c3 corporation I bet Sam Adams is w 501c3.

Pastor Kelly Gallagher FORT WORTH, TX

Really ?

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Indeed, exactly WHAT did he do ?  If he actually did anything, did you confront him with your concerns privately in person as the Bible says you should do ?  What was his response when you did this ?  If he refused to listen, did you then bring this matter before the church as the Bible says ?  What was their reaction to your accusations ?

If this man is actually guilty of the things you claim, and you followed the Biblical procedures, I applaud you.  If not, then you're certainly no better than him.

In the interest of getting both sides of the story...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I sent a link to this Ripoff Report to info@lighthousebaptistchapel.com.

Maybe it will get pastor Watson's attention.

What did he do?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Ok, so you don't like the guy, but after all the silly name calling, what did he actually do wrong?

This report tells nothing.