- Report: #973926
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pastor and Mrs Gregg Moore
Pastor and Mrs Gregg MooreAlly.com/auto Bloomington PO Box 78234 MN 55438-09 Bloomington, Minnesota United States of America
Double withdrawal of car note payment in one month that put customer account in jeopady, until customer's bank ,USBank, resolved the matter, yet... Bloomington , Minnesota
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
has been sickening indeed. Yet you write in your statement: WE HAVE A DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH ANY NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT(S). Am sure you know that there is nothing further from the truth than that statement. Both managers and customer service agents have acted very daft concerning the resolution of this simple problem. But I should quickly add that there is a lady from the Florida Office of Ally/Auto that is
different and exceptional. Can remember her name now, but she greatly assisted my family in recovering 85% less $50 cancellation fee of the $2,600 billed MD and I for a useless warranty which I cancelled almost immediately but which
Mercedes Benz of Chicago another bunch of dishonest staff refused to allow go through since February 2, 2012 when I went to the dealership and cancelled the obnoxious warrantee until last month October on contacting Zurich in Overland
Park, in Kansa -- all through the help of the angel of lady in Florida working for Ally/Auto. Besides, all others my family has dealt with are terrible indeed. What did Ally do wrong to us?
0. We do not owe you any missed payment, yet you will not correct your records and keep sending us bogus statements
despite my familys sincere effort to make you correct this error.
1. Ally charged 2 payments within a one month payment cycle and that overcharge ran our account into the negative with
the U S bank. I contacted you to correct it immediately by REFUNDING a payment of $399.99 immediately back to the account but you refused to do this. Some agent (not this Florida Ally employee) said it will be easier if U S bank getsback my money online that Ally cannot do that. Theirs will take at least 10 days but the bank charges cannot be refunded by Ally
2. So my family contacted U S bank and after concluding their independent investigation, they refunded the $399.99 excess car note for one month and all the charges that were amounting on this account because of the error of Ally.
3. After all this a letter arrived to us in Chicago among many other letters one day and on opening it, it was a letter from Ally of a check less than the amount I demanded to correct the blunders to our account, but which our bank, the US bank had corrected. So your check was useless. Even if it was the $399.99 + the charges of over $60.00 my family could not have collected that check for it will amount to double payment.
DID A SINGLE CENT LEAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON THE ACCOUNT OF THE $399.99 SENT TO GREGG MOORE & HENTIETTA MOORE? Why this incorrect and annoying record of charges you incessantly send out way. DO END THIS ERROR NOW AND PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL. Let this issue be corrected and settled once and for all.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pastor-and-Mrs-Gregg-Moore/Bloomington-Minnesota-55438/Double-withdrawal-of-car-note-payment-in-one-month-that-put-customer-account-in-jeopady-973926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.