Complaint Review: Pat Crabtree

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Foxfield Colorado
Pat Crabtree
St. Francis, Kansas St. Francis, Kansas U.S.A.

Pat Crabtree $$$ more important that the heart! St. Francis Kansas

Dear Pat, Last summer my husband bought me a sweet litle yorkie for my birthday. He purchased her from you. You couldn't 'make it' to Denver, so you sent our baby with someone else and my husband picked her up from the WalMart by DIA. The date was June 13,2008. I waited all day at work for her arrival. She was the most beautiful, perfect little thing I had ever seen! Despite the fact that she had a little 'wheez' in her breathing, she was MINE from that second on! We took her to the Vet the next day to find out that she had 'kennel cough'. She was my baby, so we accepted that and cured her. Then she developed 'coccidia' I would bet you are very familiar with that word, Pat!
To make a long story short, my birthday present, my precious little 'Novalee' is now DEAD- because of you, Pat Crabtree. Her immune system never had a chance to mature after her bout with coccidia and, after an agonizing week in the animal hospital, and $3,000 later- I HATE YOU! She died, in my arms, on Sunday, May 17th at 3:15 P.M. at the tender age of 14 MONTHS YOUNG! Don't bother responding to this letter,as I now know that your words are no better than the diarrhea my baby was having. It'a a crying shame that the almighy dollar is more important to you than the almight heart!
Novalee's Mommy

Debbie
Foxfield, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pat-Crabtree/St-Francis-Kansas/Pat-Crabtree-more-important-that-the-heart-St-Francis-Kansas-453802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pat Crabtree