• Report: #207877

Complaint Review: Pat Hines And The N.M.E.

• Submitted: Fri, August 25, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 25, 2006

• Reported By:Johnsburg Illinois
Pat Hines And The N.M.E.
16120 U.S. 19 North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Pat Hines And The N.M.E., Strike It Rich V, Sweepstake ripoff fake sweepstake Ripoff Clearwater Florida

To be honest I thought this was legiate since it claims to be working with Family Circle magazine. I have gotten at least two of theses pink slips. But beware it is a fake sweepstake.

The first time I didn't call but the last time I did. I heard the line connect but nobody said anything. I could hear some talking in the background but no one was talking to me. I said hello still no answer so I hung up. The first notice I got I was shocked that it didn't have a website since most things are on the internet.

I am more worried because I have gotten emails from this Pat Haines. Since I literally moved out of state the week before the notice arrived in my mailbox with my new address. I was unsure of how this person got my new address, along with my email address.

Beware this Pat Haines and the N.M.E. "Strike It Rich V" sweepsatke is a scam, the just want people to buy things and give money.

An Aware Consumer
Johnsburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2006 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pat-Hines-And-The-NME/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Pat-Hines-And-The-NME-Strike-It-Rich-V-Sweepstake-ripoff-fake-sweepstake-Ripoff-Clear-207877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pat Hines And The N.M.E.