Complaint Review: Pat Live

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Denver Colorado
Pat Live
Cedars Bldg B, Ste. 200 N. 2639 Monroe St. Tallahassee, Florida USA

Pat Live This group has added charges after I closed the account! I was told it was 23.95 and then they added a fraudulent amount of $10.50 afterwards Tallahassee Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Billing Practices

I purchased a phone number from them and they continued to charge when I didn't need it.  I cancelled the bill and they told me I owed $23.95 which is more than the 18.95 monthly charge.  Afterwards I received a threatening letter adding $10.50 to the bill after I closed the account!  They are a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pat-Live/Tallahassee-Florida-32303/Pat-Live-This-group-has-added-charges-after-I-closed-the-account-I-was-told-it-was-239-1068767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pat Live

Billing Practices

AUTHOR: PATLive - ()

Terry,

Unfortunately, the credit card we had on file for your account declined. We closed the account per your request on June 18th, but you still had a past due balance (and still do). We did charge a $5 decline fee and the rest of the bill is for your usage up until you cancelled. I am sorry you never had a chance to use the phone number you purchased from us. I also apologize if you did not fully understand our billing policies when you established the service. We are happy to discuss the account with you if you give us a call.

PATLive Marketing Team