Complaint Review: Pat O'Brien

Pat O'Brien
2810 Bishop Road Willoughby Hills, Ohio United States of America

Pat O'Brien John K 2810 Bishop Road Willoughby Hills, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Help Us Identify An Area We Need To Improve

The dealership is full of s***.  Had the key ignition replaced twice.  The second time the ignition was still under warranty and they refused to replace it.  They kept my car for five full days, would not give me a rental, and I had to tow the car away to find someone else to fix it.  Why would a key ignition go bad two times in two years?

Their answer was that they didn't know what the problem was--we should try this or that.  Oh yes, it would cost an additional $1200.00 for what MAY BE THE PROBLEM.  Their answer to me was to buy a new car.  Go over to the new car part and I could hook you up with a new car.  That's what they told me.

That John K is a liar and is good at telling you what he thinks will calm you down.  I had the ignition replaced by another place and the car is running.

Don't buy from Pat O Brien.  You will be sorry.  They do not honor their work.   They are liars and they do not care.  Don't do it.

How can they continue to get away with treating people this way?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pat-OBrien/Willoughby-Hills-Ohio-/Pat-OBrien-John-K-2810-Bishop-Road-Willoughby-Hills-Ohio-1005267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pat O'Brien

Help Us Identify An Area We Need To Improve

AUTHOR: Pat O''Brien Chevrolet - (United States of America)

Dear Consumer,

There are many variables that take place when having a vehicle serviced, although we strive to satisfy everyone we sometimes  fall short. Any chance we have to identify an area we need to improve is welcome as we are always looking to achieve a better experience not only for our customers but our employees as well.

In a world of social media it is easy to make a concern public knowledge and ultimately find we never even had a chance to talk first. Although in today's market place many good deeds go unnoticed, we find the reason an issue or event has taken place is due to a lack of communication. I have spoken to various team members and all agree we want to find out what we could have done differently.

I ask that you reach out to me personally so we can use this experience as a building measure. I
promise our intentions were not to have a customer feel this way and I am sure this or any issue can be resolved.

Service Director
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet East

View what our customers are saying about us: http://www.patobrienchevyeast.com/Reviews