Complaint Review: Patchogue Shores Marina

• Submitted: Thu, June 09, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, June 12, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Bellport New York U.S.A.
Patchogue Shores Marina
28 Cornell Rd East Patchogue, New York United States of America

Patchogue Shores Marina Dave Kazmark Avoid Patchogue Shores Marina Or Your Sunk ! East Patchogue, New York

*Author of original report: Credit Where Its Due...

Im A New Customer at this Marina, I went against the advice of a close friend Who had told me to stay away from them. Its Funny How when I was Paying Them, The were the Nicest People. After a short time there They had done some Damage to my boat, First Dave Kazmark (The Owner) lied to me about it, Then They had the Nerve to tell me "Well Its an Old Boat" And "We Cant Be Held Responsible For That". Call Me Crazy But I would think In this day and age Any Business owner would go above and beyond when It Comes To Customer Satisfaction As Well as Customer Retention. Well Not at Patchogue Shores Marina. This Will Be The Last Time I use Them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2011 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patchogue-Shores-Marina/East-Patchogue-New-York-11772/Patchogue-Shores-Marina-Dave-Kazmark-Avoid-Patchogue-Shores-Marina-Or-Your-Sunk-East-Pat-738874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patchogue Shores Marina

Credit Where Its Due...

AUTHOR: Unledded - (U.S.A.)

I have to give Credit where it is Due, They Fixed the Damage they caused on my boat. Which In My opinion does show Character.