Complaint Review: Patent Search International

• Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: cindy — pretoria Other South Africa
Patent Search International
crownsville Internet United States of America

Patent Search International Does not deliver the service they advertise Internet

Patent Search Internationals advertisement is false. They advertise to do a thorough patent search and give a proper opinion of a legal expert and even to help you further your invention if it falls in their line of interest for payment. In September 2011   I requested Patent Search International to do a proper patent search and give an opinion about the patentability of my invention. I was referred to them by Lambert & Lambert.

All I got from Patent Search International was a few patents similar to mine and a letter from an attorney with one sentence of saying the invention is not patentable in my opinion.

I was expecting a proper report at least explaining the reason why when and what. There might be similar patents but it is not exactly what I want to invent. Now I have to pay more money to get another opinion from the same firm.

I want my money back, I could have drawn the patents that I got myself and ask my neighbor for his opinion if I only wanted a yes or no answer.

Patent Search International refuses to give my money back and claims they did what I paid them to do.

I did not receive a proper report, their services is not what they claim it to be. I want my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 02:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patent-Search-International/internet/Patent-Search-International-Does-not-deliver-the-service-they-advertise-Internet-776981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patent Search International