Complaint Review: Patent & Trademark Institute

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: lisa — Dearborn Michigan United States of America
Patent & Trademark Institute
400 Garden City Plaza Garden City, New York United States of America

Patent & Trademark Institute They had me pay to protect and promote my idea then sold/stole my idea and has recently appeared on shelves and in restaurants in the past few months Garden City, New York

*Consumer Comment: Josey

*Consumer Comment: Yes you do

*Consumer Comment: What!?

*Consumer Comment: Problem solve

*Consumer Comment: Outlaw

*Consumer Comment: More question

*Consumer Comment: Good chance Moccco is there

*Consumer Comment: How

I am really upset. I paid to have this company protect my idea and they said it was protected for 14 years. Well I now see my product in fast food restaurants and grocers shelves. They stole or sold my supposed protected idea and I want to do something about it. This is unjust and unfair and a breach of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patent-Trademark-Institute/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Patent-Trademark-Institute-They-had-me-pay-to-protect-and-promote-my-idea-then-soldsto-893678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patent & Trademark Institute

Josey

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

No, I don't know what you are talking.  I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything.

FYI:  I only comment when know I what talk about.lol

Please point me towards one of your posts that was actually helpful to the OP or anyone else for that matter.  I have never seen one.

Yes you do

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

You know what I 'm talking about, Team Rebutt knows everything.

What!?

AUTHOR: Jim Martin - (USA)

when never ask for advice.

Could you please explain that statement?  I don't speak gibberish.

Problem solve

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Great now the problem is fixed by attacking me, way to go Team Rebutt, how's that for solving the world's problem,when never ask for advice.

Outlaw

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Problem solve by asking more useless questions

Please explain how asking exactly how the idea was protected was a useless question.  Do you not realize that MochaG was trying to offer help to the OP?  That's why they posted.  How can you expect any one to offer sound advice with the minimal details provided?

Oh, and in the future, you may want to proofread your posts before submitting them.  The section I copies and pasted from your post has a grammatical error in it.  I'll give you a chance to find it.  Hint:  you forgot the "D" in solved.

Also, in every one of your posts, you complain about the wasted space being used for "Team Rebutts" posts.  Don't your posts use up space, too?  Maybe someone should start following you around on this site, and every time you post, complain about the wasted space for your posts.

Now, to the OP.  This is just a question out of pure, morbid curiosity.  What exactly was the idea or invention, anyway?

Mocha:  I find it kind of ironic that Outlaw is here committing his own copy write infringement while defending a company that has possibly stolen a patent from the OP.

More question

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

Please answer my questions. You should know what patents are. You would completely lose everything if you believe they are useless. You could believe in the one that does not want to help you but try to ruin others posts including yours.

Good chance Moccco is there

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Problem solve by asking more useless questions, how great it is to have Team Rebutt

How

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

How did you deal with them about invention (not idea) protection? What is the invention (again, not idea) you created? When you said "it was protected for 14 years" does that mean you have already signed a contract of some sort? Did you patent it? Or at least a provisional one? Please elaborate. If you can prove that you have a patent or you can prove that you are the inventor of the patent they have, you may be able to sue for it. That's just what if only.