Pathway 2 Prosperity, P2P Network, Nick Smirvow, Paul Perrard, HYIP/Ponzi Scam Operators, Chris Balsdon of Vanguard Design have proven to be Ponzi type Online Scam!
I've been involved with P2P Network for less than a year and invested around $24,000.00 total, all of which is now lost without any return of principal or gains from the program itself. However, I am expecting some return of principal eventually as a result of the continuing criminal investigation of this program and the perpetrators.
To read about the case please refer in part to this recent article from the Bracebridge examiner....
-------------- begin article excerpt
full text article here:
Baysville man wanted for illegal investment scam
April 29, 2009 - by Laura MacLean
Police are on the hunt for a Baysville man who is wanted for an illegal investment scheme that he was operating as a pathway to his own personal prosperity.
According to Huntsville OPP Constable Lynda Cranney, at the beginning of April members of both the Muskoka Crime Unit and the OPP's Asset Forfeiture Unit executed a search at 51-year-old Nicholas Smirnow's home, located on Fairy Falls Road. The search resulted in the seizure of property and assets related to the large-scale investment scam. Through his online investment business, Pathway-2-Prosperity, also known as the P2P Network, which he had operated from 2007 to 2008, Smirnow made over $1 million in illegal profit, police said. Known as a high-yield investment program, the scam promised high rates of return over short periods of time.
-------------- end article excerpt
There are methods to report your involvement as a victim in this scam and possibly the return some of your principal. Below is a copy of the questionnaire requested by Detective Muller and is voluntary.
-------------- begin questionnaire
Mr. SMIRNOW is currently charged and wanted for fraud by the OPP in relation to his online investment HYIP or "Ponzi" scheme operated as P-2-P Network. A number of victims have been identified at this time however efforts are being made to identify further victims in regards to this file so the full scope of the fraud can be uncovered. The following information is being requested in this matter and is entirely voluntary:
1. Your name, address, date of birth, contact phone numbers and e-mail
2. The date you became aware of P2P, how you became aware and what you thought you were potentially getting into regarding investing.
3. Details of any enquiries you made with anyone before investing with P2P.
4. The date(s) you invested, how much money you invested in total and currency (US or other)
5. Details of what means you used to transfer monies to P2P (online transfer, check in the mail or payment processor (Alert Pay or STP).
6. Your P2P account user name.
7. Any monies you received as profits on your initial investment.
8. Dates you attempted to contact P2P requesting profit payouts or your initial investment returned and P2P's response if any.
9. Date you realized P2P was perhaps a fraud or scam or too good to be true.
10. Date you contacted any local enforcement authorities to make an enquiry or complaint.
11. Total monies you are out, ($ in - funds received = loss) If you received your investment back or more you would not be considered a victim.
11. Willingness to co-operate in the Canadian Justice system if required.
Please forward completed Questionnaire to Detective Andy Muller electronically at Andrew.Muller[AT]ontario[DOT]ca or mail to Ontario Provincial Police, Huntsville Detachment 298 Ravenscliffe Rd. Huntsville, On. P1H1L6
Detective Andy Muller
Muskoka Crime Unit
-------------- end questionnaire
Please remember to include all documentation in your request for return of your monies, it will help all involved parties to expedite repayment.
Finally, remember that it sounds too good to be true, it is likely untrue. Always practice due diligence when investing YOUR money.