Complaint Review: Pathway Employment Services

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:CRESTWOOD Kentucky
Pathway Employment Services
PO Box 1900 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Pathway Employment Services TO GOOD TO BE TRUE..WHEN WILL THEY STOP? Los Angeles California

Within the last week I have received two different letters and checks from fraudulent companies. Knowing that it must be to good to be true, I took my first letter and check from Summit Brands to the same bank it was issued from. I was told it was a fraud...I figured that much. The letter stated I had received a grant for home improvements in the amount of 41,000.00 Several days later I received a letter from Pathway Employment Services stating they had selected me to be a mystery shopper, and again a check was enclosed for $2,950.00. This time I will not waste my time on going to the bank...instead it will go to the police.

It is extremely frustrating to receive these letters and checks, knowing that some idiot finds joy in ripping people off. Be aware of these jerks and do something about it if it happens to you. They need to be stopped!

Kelly
CRESTWOOD, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pathway-Employment-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90012/Pathway-Employment-Services-TO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUEWHEN-WILL-THEY-STOP-Los-Angeles-Californi-369621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pathway Employment Services