Complaint Review: Patience Bristol

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Jan — Kansas Missouri USA
Patience Bristol
3642 Rick Stratton Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Patience Bristol Jared E Shafer Patience Bristol killed my Aunt Las Vegas, Nevada

Patience Bristol killed my Aunt.  Aunt Betty lived in Nevada.  I lived in Kansas City.  The Nevada court said I couldn't take her because I was not a Nevada resident.  This was not right because Betty raised me after my mother was killed in an auto accident in 1968.  Patience Bristol became her guardian.  She put her ibnto a horrible place named Jump for Joy Care.  The place broke the law.  It was filthy.  The place smelled like no one  bathed.  I asked Patience to get Aunt Betty out, but she used a four letter word, which began with an F. Aunt Betty had money because she worked for the telephone company for 35 years and was a supervisor.  Betty died of nemonia and malnutrition.  Patience told me Betty changed her will leaving everything to Patience Bristol.  It wasn't a lot of money perhaps $200,000.  Patience said go live your life, let the big people handle things.  Patience said she believed I couldn't handle the money and she was doing me a favor by taking the money.  I'm disabled and can't afford an attorney.  Patience told me never to call her again.  I have read these reports about Patience and Mr. Shafer.  I'm just another person who they have harmed.  No one cares so I guess I don't care either.  I'm hard of hearing and it is time for me to move into a community home and forget about it all.  Good luck to you Patience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patience-Bristol/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Patience-Bristol-Jared-E-Shafer-Patience-Bristol-killed-my-Aunt-Las-Vegas-Nevada-756519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patience Bristol