Complaint Review: Patience Bristol

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Christine — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Patience Bristol
5790 Westwind Rd. las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Patience Bristol jared shafer Patience swindled my son out of $200,000 in false restaurant las vegas, Nevada

Patience Bristol swindled my son out of his $200,000 inheritance. Patience Bristol and Jared Shafer acted as guardian for my brother who lived in Las Vegas Nevada. When my brother passed away he left a sum of $200,000 to my son, age 23. During the last months of my brothers life Patience slept with my son and acted like she wanted to marry him. When my son received the money from the estate, Patience talked him into investing in a restaurant located in Las Vegas. Acting upon trust, the money was invested.

The restaurant never opened and the partners approved by Gammett and King left town. Patience immediately stopped seeing my son and is now impossible to reach. Shafer and Bristol used the guardian relationship as an instrument to take money from an unsuspecting relative. I have filed complaints with law enforcement and they assure me they will investigate. It is time to expose the activities of people like Jared Shafer and Patience Bristol. I believe Patience received a finders fee for getting my sons money. Patience should return her fee and help us expose this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patience-Bristol/las-vegas-Nevada-89118/Patience-Bristol-jared-shafer-Patience-swindled-my-son-out-of-200000-in-false-restaurant-663155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patience Bristol