Handle

611 Denbigh Blvd Newport News, Virginia United States of America
  • Phone: 757-283-8300
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Patient First Paid for testing -- Then returned next day for test results, but was told I had to pay more money for results. Newport News, Virginia

Had the usual testing done and paid my co-pay, and insurance paid the rest.
They called the next day that my test results were compleat and to return for the results.
Upon return I was told that they would not give me the results till I paid another co-payment and gave them my Heath card again apparently so they could charge my insurance again.
---- I and my insurance paid for the tests then why would I or my insurance be required to pay more for the test results ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patient-First/Newport-News-Virginia-23666/Patient-First-Paid-for-testing-Then-returned-next-day-for-test-results-but-was-told-I-924147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patient First