Complaint Review: Patients First - Genito

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:Chesterfield Virginia
Patients First - Genito
11020 Hull Street Road Chesterfield, Virginia U.S.A.

Patients First - Genito PATIENTS LAST SHOULD BE THERE NAME THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH FALSE ADVERTISING! PAY TO SEE A DOCTOR AND ONLY GET TO SEE A NURSE! FULL PRICE RE-VISIT CHARGED FOR SAME ILLNESS IN 2 DAYS! Chesterfield Virginia

April 2nd, 2008: Went to Patients First, and paid for my visit as I checked in. They always make you pay first. (I'll write more about that pay/insurance first even if you have an ankle that is broken in 2 places).

On this April 2nd visit, I have trouble with breathing and have ant bites on my hand, neck, and have a rash that is spreading over my body. To my surprise, when they take me into a patient room to wait for a DOCTOR... a NURSE comes in and said it is poison oak, and perscribes Methylprednisolone 4mg-(77).

They fill the perscription there. She did not tell me anything else. I had to ask her if there was anything else I could use to help with the biting, burning, itching, and pinching feeling all over my body. I had to ask/ suggest benedryl.

She basically wanted to wisked me out of there... and I was surprised... NO DOCTOR?

I was having trouble with breathing... no check of breathing? NO questions?

I asked and the Nurse said that it should be better by the next day... I said if not should I come back ... she said yes.

I went out and paid for my medication... still worried, and surprised... no Doctor?

April 4th, 2008 BODY IS GETTIN MORE COVERED with the DISCOMPHORTING RASH... WORSE... FEEL LIKE I'M BEING EATEN UP BY BITES...

9:00 MORNING: Tried to call to speak to a Doctor at Patient First. Notice on My Medication Doctor had signed for it? But I did not see a Doctor.
Anyway, No one answers at Patients First.

Drive to Patients First... Get Recharged FULL PRICE to be seen. YES I DID COMPLAIN! This time I did get to see a Doctor... who ordered a strong shot of steriods to help get enough to battle the rash, checked my breathing, spoke to me about what I had... and perscribe something for the itching and discomphort.

OK, lets see... Should not I have been checked out by a DOCTOR the first day?
Should not have I been given the shot the first day? Should I have been charged for seeing a Doctor the first day and never did?

Several years ago... I had a broken in 2 places Ankle... I went to the same Patients First -Genito. I had a been there a week earlier for something minor... and because I did not have my Insurance card on me that night Patients First would not see me . I had to drive all the way back home and get the card (With a BROKEN in 2 PLACES ANKLE).
They said they thought it may be broken... then they said it was NOT BROKEN ... gave me crutches and something for pain.. NEVER Adjusted the crutches for my height, Never helped open Door, and when they RUSHED me out of there the made me use the door at the back because they were closing which was the farthest from my car and the parking lot! PATIENTS LAST! PATIENTS LAST! THIS SHOULD BE THERE NAME

I was Operated on that ankle due to it being broken in 2 places. And I had fallen on the crutches due to the floor they have in there office on the revisit for the ankle and hurt it again. They said it was because my crutches were adjusted wrong. Wow, shouldn't they have taken care of that the first night when they gave them to me? It really was the floor to carpet peice that made me fall I think.

Patients LAST - Genito THAT IS THE NAME THEY HAVE EARNED!

Rebecca
Chesterfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patients-First-Genito/Chesterfield-Virginia-23112/Patients-First-Genito-PATIENTS-LAST-SHOULD-BE-THERE-NAME-THEY-SHOULD-BE-CHARGED-WITH-FAL-323687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patients First - Genito