Complaint Review: Patrice Basanta-Henry

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Karma — Alabama
Patrice Basanta-Henry
2665 N. Decatur Road Decatur, Georgia USA

Patrice Basanta-Henry Dr. Basanta Using privilege and access to trap some poor guy into having a baby with her. Decatur Georgia

After an unfortunate pregnancy-related event, I was referred to Atlanta Maternal Fetal Medicine. I'd known one other person who was extremely happy with the care/treatment she received from AMFM but am not sure which doctor she saw. So, I did not hesitate to accept the referral. But, all of that changed when I was advised to request Dr. Patrice Basanta. As if it were a wonderful accomplishment, I was told that Dr. Basanta, herself, had used her privilege and access to trap a guy by successfully getting pregnant with a baby he did not want. I did not find this to be a 'bonus'. And as my friend does not know my entire family history, I'll try not to hold it against her. My own mother had the same grand idea, and as a result, I grew up without my own father. As a result, she selfishly robbed me of a great deal of things. But, if nothing else, I've learned what NOT to do. I contacted AMFM to inquire about their policy on this type of behavior from their physicians. I was asked to hold but ironically the call ended without my ever having received an answer. IMAGINE THAT!! I did not call back. I've just decided to pass on the referral and Dr. Basanta.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrice-Basanta-Henry/Decatur-Georgia-30033/Patrice-Basanta-Henry-Dr-Basanta-Using-privilege-and-access-to-trap-some-poor-guy-into-h-1104296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrice Basanta-Henry