Complaint Review: Patrice Golceff

Modesto, California USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Patrice Golceff Meixner used to work with someone named Patrice Meixner or Patrice Golceff at Comerica Bank in San Jose, Ca. This was in 1985 and she once borrowed $300.00 and never paid me back after she promised to.  Modesto California

*Author of original report: Request for repayment of a loan

*Author of original report: Request for repayment of a loan

I didn't know what to do or who to talk to about it. I was trying to help her out as a friend but she ripped me off. Is there anything that can be done to get my money back? I heard she lives in Modesto, CA., and has lived in San Jose live and Sunnyvale also. I don't know her address or phone number or if she has an email address. I didn't intentionally wait so long after all this time, I just didn't know what to do and just wish I could get my $300.00 back. That's all I ask.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrice-Golceff/Modesto-California/Patrice-Golceff-Meixner-used-to-work-with-someone-named-Patrice-Meixner-or-Patrice-Golcef-1165672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrice Golceff

Request for repayment of a loan

AUTHOR: - ()

This is a message to an old friend requesting repayment for a loan: Her name is Patrice and she lives in Modesto, CA. Just a friendly reminder: I just wanted to mention about the $300.00, that she owes me. I sent the first message to her on Sunday, the day before yesterday. I am wondering if I should wait a few days or what? This was back in the '80's and I lost touch with her until I recently saw her name and picture on Facebook. When she first borrowed the money from me, she said she would pay me back as soon as she could but never did. I am wondering what else I can do?

Request for repayment of a loan

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I tried to contact this person on Facebook but she never answered. I am now sorry that I ever loaned her any money! I learned my lesson and will only lend money to family if I can help.