Complaint Review: Patricia Rockstroh

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2005

• Reported By:Watertown Wisconsin
Patricia Rockstroh
W7541 Koshkonong Lake Rd Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Patricia Rockstroh - Black Knight Arabians Cocker pups Fort Atkinson Wisconsin

*Author of original report: It wasn't a Question about love

*Consumer Suggestion: You Should Have Reported This.

*Consumer Comment: I love my dog, she's perfect.

Lost two cocker pups at 14 months and 10 months due to genetic issues. Her only solution is too keep giving you replacement pups. She thinks it isn't a big deal to spend money on surgeries for things she could prevent. Both of them went thru alot of suffering. The 1st one went blind in two weeks from PRA. The second one went thru several eye surgies and then died very suddenly. No one knows why.

Tammy
Watertown, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patricia-Rockstroh/Fort-Atkinson-Wisconsin-53538/Patricia-Rockstroh-Black-Knight-Arabians-Cocker-pups-Fort-Atkinson-Wisconsin-122651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patricia Rockstroh

It wasn't a Question about love

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

It will be 2 years in Nov of this year that I lost my
"replacement" puppy. I loved both of my boys and we went thru many training classes and my 1st one was almost finished with his CGC cert. No amount of money or training could have stopped the pain and suffering they went thru and the heartache I felt with their loss. If I didn't care I wouldn't be trying to prevent another sweet puppy to go thru this.

To try to take her to court wouldn't do any good because the state of Wisconsin only has laws to protect the seller. Her contract states that after 72 hours with a vet clearance the buyer is held responsible for any other vet care needed and if the vet found anything in the 72 hours a replacement puppy will be provided.Both of my boys where considered my children by everyone including my hairdresser.

My 1st cocker would sit on my lap while my hair was getting done and as he got to big for that he would sit next to my chair and wait until I was done. I spent a lot of time and love with them and to make the decision to put my 1st baby to sleep at 14 months from PRA which caused him to go blind in two weeks which he couldn't handle it was like cutting my heart out and then to lose Alex at months after 4 eye surgeries wasn't any easier.I am glad your cocker is doing great and aleast you still have the pride and joy to your life.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

You Should Have Reported This.

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

If your vet told you that the canines had genetic problems, you should have reported her to the breeding club where this person is a member. If there were genetic issues and not too much time has passed, you may be able to file a claim in small claims court to get your money back.

I love my dog, she's perfect.

AUTHOR: Kira - (U.S.A.)

Tammy,

I bought a cocker pup from Patricia Rockstroh almost two years ago, and I love my dog. She's perfectly healthy in every way, and the only problems i've had are ear infections; cockers are notorious for ear infections due to their heavy ears. I don't associate with Patricia Rockstroh anymore, as her pups were quite pricey, but I love my dog and I have had no problems. The only thing I can suggest is to make her show you the pedigree of the pups. I am sorry for your loss, because I love Kaylee and if anything happened to her I would be devestated. She's definitely kind of strange, but I don't think she's an animal abuser. On top of things, she knows the family of a girl I went to high school with and so I was able to do a little bit of research. It may just be that litter of pups.