Complaint Review: Patrick Colleman - Christopher Wilson - Eric Paterson

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Patrick Colleman - Christopher Wilson - Eric Paterson
EBay Square Trade London, United Kingdom

Patrick Colleman - Christopher Wilson - Eric Paterson They use ebay and the companytsckaraoke.com to trick me into sending more for something London England

I was using ebay to buy karaoke disc for personal use. I seen Country star disc (karaoke disc) 100 disc. I lost the bid.

Two or three days later I recieve a e-mail from Patrick Colleman email address is patrick39colleman@hotmail.com. Saying for me to make a offer on it.. I bid $100.00 on it and he excepted the bid.

He said he had to contactebay Square Tread eto ensure security of the transaction. I rececived a email subject line says your invoice for ebay purchase item 160130164298 100New Star Disc country&Pop hits Karaoke CDG Set.

It says to send the money through Western Union to one of two people. Christopher Wilson 211 High st London E7 1HZ United Kingdom or to Eric Paterson 112 High Holborn London N19LH United Kingdom

I did that and sent them the MTCN number. I have not received anything and when I contact the company tsckaraoke.com They said it wasn't them.

I need some help or justice against the people who is doing this.

Charles
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Colleman-Christopher-Wilson-Eric-Paterson/London-E7-1HZ/Patrick-Colleman-Christopher-Wilson-Eric-Paterson-They-use-ebay-and-the-companytsckara-261663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Colleman - Christopher Wilson - Eric Paterson