Complaint Review: Patrick Elis / Jenny Lowis

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: melo — Humboldt Iowa
Patrick Elis / Jenny Lowis
Internet USA

Patrick Elis / Jenny Lowis Criaglist wanted to buy my boppy pillow and send me payment. Internet

Well I just googled this Patrick Ellis and sure enough what sounded like a scam is a scam.  This is the email I recieved:

I will be buying from you so please kindly withdraw the advert from Craigslist because am preparing for my wedding so I won't be able to meet with you to check it out but am OK with the price and condition as seen on the advert. I will be paying with a certified check from my Bank it will be delivered to you via United Parcel Service (UPS), so I'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check...

Name to be on the payment
Home address
City
State
Zip Code
Cell phone #
Asking Price

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your money I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will be delivered via Ups.

Apparently he gave up the god bless and the 50 extra bucks on mine.  But maybe that's because you can buy a new pillow for like 40 haha.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Elis-Jenny-Lowis/internet/Patrick-Elis-Jenny-Lowis-Criaglist-wanted-to-buy-my-boppy-pillow-and-send-me-payment-I-1065894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Elis / Jenny Lowis