Complaint Review: Patrick Ellis

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Pollock — tellicoplains Tennessee United States of America
Patrick Ellis

Patrick Ellis Patrick Ellis Industry Tried to scam me on craigslist Internet

I had 2 item for sale on craigslist ( Knoxville,TN ) a double deer tree & a leopard print coat. I was contacted via email by a MR.Patrick Ellis. I told me he would pay me 50$  extra per each item to remove the add off of craigs list .

He said he lived out of town but had family here. He wanted me to email my name, addresss, phone # to him. He said he would have his " secretary " mail me a check .

He said once the check was cashed he would arrange for someone to pick up the items.

I looked him up and he has been trying this scam on craigslist with others in my area as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Ellis/internet/Patrick-Ellis-Patrick-Ellis-Industry-Tried-to-scam-me-on-craigslist-Internet-970187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Ellis