Complaint Review: Patrick Ellis

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: chunter — Kenosha Wisconsin United States of America
Patrick Ellis

Patrick Ellis Want to buy car, Internet

I listed a car on craigslist and received an e-mail the next day saying he wants the car.  This is the e-mail I received.  Looks like the same one for more then just me.  What a jerk.
Hello!
Thanks for getting back to me let's do like this, actually I'm not in town for now, I came to visit my family so i won't be able to meet with you to see the item but am ok with the price as seen on the advert. I don't mind to give you additional $50 to withdraw the advert for you to see how serious i am in the transaction, I will contact my secretary to issue a Check out to you and when you received the check I will make arrangement for pick up. So get back to me with below details to be on the check asap.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
Selling Price:

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you and I will let you know when its mailed out. I need you to be honest with the sale as I am a God fearing person. Note you don't need to worry about shipping the items for me as soon as you have the check and have the check cash my shipper will come over for pick up

Thanks
God Bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Ellis/internet/Patrick-Ellis-Want-to-buy-car-Internet-970311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Ellis