Complaint Review: Patrick Johnson -American Credit Services

• Reported By:Oshkosh Wisconsin
Patrick Johnson -American Credit Services
, California U.S.A.

American Credit Service - Patrick Johnson fraud case California

*Author of original report: American credit services(ACS)

*Author of original report: ACS fraud scams(American Credit Services)

On 5-1-09 I received a phone call from Patrick Johnson stating that he was from American Credit Services and was calling about collecting a debt from FastCash International which I supposedly received a year ago on 5-6-08. He stated that I owed $1236.00 and that I needed to pay that same day or a judgement would be filed against me resulting in over $10,000.00. He said that I could make out a payment plan but needed to pay at least $200.00 that day and $200.00 the following week and $100.00 the following week after that.

He said that he needed my bank card info. to withdraw the $200.00, so being scared of the judgment threat I gave it to him. Later that night after talking to free legal advice on internet I called and reported my debit card lost and they froze my acct. so they could not get the $200.00.I then checked my last years bank statement and found that there was no deposit into my acct. from FastCash International. They also threatened to call my employer stating that I could possibly lose my job if I did not pay.

Dawn
Oshkosh, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Johnson-American-Credit-Services/California/American-Credit-Service-Patrick-Johnson-fraud-case-California-448344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Johnson -American Credit Services

American credit services(ACS)

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

please post with other ACS stories

ACS fraud scams(American Credit Services)

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

Please post with other ACS stories