Complaint Review: Patrick Kia In Richmond, VA

• Submitted: Thu, October 03, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond VA
Patrick Kia In Richmond, VA
4806 Nine Mile Road Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Patrick KIA Of Richmond I was ripped off the business that doesn't give a dam Richmond Virginia

*Consumer Comment: I also had poblems with Patrick Kia

*UPDATE Employee: One in a Million

I received a brand New lemon(Car). I got the runaround when I tried to fix the problem. consumer fraud ripoff deceptive company mistreated and ripped off

I Purchased a brand new car from Patrick KIA and have been dissatisfied every since. The car is a lemon. I have had to take the car back for service more than five times. And some for the same problem. I have written to the manager, the owner and no one has returned my calls nor responded to my letter.

I feel completely ripped off. And to make matters worse, I tried to get rid of the car and trade it in. No one will take that car as a trade in. They said the car war worthless. I even had two dealers tell me it would be better for me to wreck or set it on fire to get rid of it. Now that is a shame. I just do not know what to do. I am stuck with this lemon!!!

Lisa
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2002 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Kia-In-Richmond-VA/Richmond-Virginia-23223/Patrick-KIA-Of-Richmond-I-was-ripped-off-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-Richmond-Vir-31718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Kia In Richmond, VA

I also had poblems with Patrick Kia

AUTHOR: Olivia - (U.S.A.)

I also had problems when visting Patrick Kia with the Lemon Kia sold to me at another dealership. They were less than helpful and very rude.

Implying that someone could drive their car in a way to cause this many problems is just plain rude. Which seems to be the compnay policy to blame the driver. I've had this problem at 2 other dealerships.

They installed faulty wheel bearings (the wrong part/size on my kia). I ended up being drug off the road by my car, had to have it towed in to the dealership and they wouldn't let me have it back. Said it wasn't safe to drive. DUHHHHH.

One in a Million

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

I have worked for Patrick Kia for a little over 2 years, and have had very few people come to me with problems. And those few problems were promptly attended to. As any person with good judgement knows there is always two sides to every story. The letter did not mention a time frame to their five incedents. They could have resulted from consumer neglect or lack of maintainance. I also have family members that are kia owners and are very satisfied with thier vehicles.