- Report: #1034861
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Patrick L. Allen, Sr.
Patrick L. Allen, Sr.19821 NW 2nd Ave, #106 Miami, Florida United States of America
Patrick L. Allen, Sr. AEA Industries, Inc. Financial Scam Miami, Florida
*Consumer Comment: I Do Not Believe This Report
To build his credibility, Patrick Allen claims to have played in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons from 2003 to 2005 as a defensive back. Unfortunately, he never shows up on their rosters for those years. When confronted, Patrick Allen says that is irrelevant.
Patrick Allen claims to have a SICAV account with Raifeissen Bank out of Vienna, Austria. Patrick Allen says that if you wire several hundred thousands of dollars to his escrow trust account at SB&T bank in Georgia, then he will release funds from a separate trust account at SB&T and place said funds into his SICAV account at Raifeissen Bank in Vienna, where the funds will be traded, and then he will use the trading profits to fund your project.
The law firm Patrick Allen claims to use is Cushing, Morris, Armbruster, and Montgomer LLP out of Atlanta. The law firm has a stellar reputation, but when contacted, they disavow any knowledge of Patrick Allen or his AEA Industries, Inc. They also state that several people inquiring about Patrick's program have contacted their banker to ask about the wiring instructions for their trust account, and they're upset about it because it is beginning to put a strain on their relationship with the bank.
Patrick Allen's company, AEA Industries, Inc. shows up with the Florida Secretary of State as being Inactive, and the home address that Patrick Allen uses in the filing is the address to an empty lot with no house on it.
AEA Industries, Inc. shows up with the Georgia Secretary of State as being Administratively Dissolved.
The other addresses Patrick Allen has used are:
- 1980 NW 68th Street, Miami, FL 33147;
- 1985 South Ocean Drive, 2A, Hallandale, Beach, FL 33009 ;
- 5010 NW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33127 ;
- 1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, 4th Floor, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33323 ;
- 19821 NW 2nd Ave, 418, Miami, FL 33169 ;
- 4478 Shiloh Ridge Trail, Snellville, GA 30039 ;
- 6871 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30328.
Patrick L. Allen, Sr. also has a criminal record, having been arrested on 08/05/2009 for Grand Theft 2nd Degree; on 10/15/2004 for Battery, to which he plead guilty; on 12/23/2004 a Felony for Petit Theft 1st Degree Property $100 to under $300; on 6/27/2002 a Felony for Grand Theft $300 or more but less than $5,000; 02/02/1999 for passive a worthless bank check.
Patrick Allen also lists himself as:
- Chief Operating Officer of AEA Motor Sports, Inc.
- President of The P. Allen Company, Inc.
- Principal of Allen & Allen Investments
If you are considering any business dealings with Patrick L. Allen, Sr., I hope this helps you go into the transaction with your eyes wide open. He may be able to still get business done, as he sounds like a very capable person, but just make sure you know who is on the other side of the transaction and that you are comfortable with that before moving forwards.
I post this as Anonymous because Patrick Allen also said that his is former Special Ops for the Customs Department and I do want to be cautious just in case that part is true and he gets upset at his financial scam being exposed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-L-Allen-Sr/Miami-Florida-33169/Patrick-L-Allen-Sr-AEA-Industries-Inc-Financial-Scam-Miami-Florida-1034861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)