Complaint Review: Patrick Landscapes

Patrick Landscapes
21 & 26 S Johnathan Drive Myerstown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Patrick Landscapes Chad Patrick Landscaping Myerstown, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Charming ex-wife

*Consumer Comment: rigth about one thing

*General Comment: LIES! - SHAME ON YOU

*Consumer Comment: Couldn't be further from the truth

*Consumer Comment: Slanderous!

*General Comment: Set the Record Straight

Where to start with Patrick Landscapes.  Aside from this individuals bizarre, downright weird and unprofessional behavior he also practices unsavory business practices.  After my first encounter with Chad Patrick my first red flag was our conversation as well as his behavior towards me and my pets.  I decided that I was overreacting so I gave him a try.

Chad wanted money upfront for supplies.  I was foolish and complied.  In short all of my money was not spent on supplies and the job was never finished.  Chad would go days without returning to my property to finish work.  He then posted on his Facebook page that family trouble was to blame.  A lame excuse if I have ever heard one.

In a nutshell Chad never returned to finish the job.  He stole my money.  He wouldnt return my phone calls.  Almost a year later I am pissed.  I started sniffing aroundtalking to people and businesses in the area.  I even ran a background check.  Apparently this isnt the first time Chad Patrick has ripped people off.  He even had judgments against him for taking peoples money and not finishing work.

I live in a small community so word travels.  On a more personal note it appears that Chad Patrick has not paid taxes in several years.  He also charges state taxes but doesnt file.  His family troubles had to do with him beating his wife.  I am appalled at what I have heard and I didnt even have to dig very deep.

The ship has sailed for me getting any legal restitution but if I can prevent someone else from being ripped off I will!  Do not loose thousands on this dirt bag!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Landscapes/Myerstown-Pennsylvania-17069/Patrick-Landscapes-Chad-Patrick-Landscaping-Myerstown-Pennsylvania-905262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Landscapes

#1 General Comment

Charming ex-wife

AUTHOR: AMP - ()

As the ex-wife that seems to be all the topic here, I had absolutely no affiliation with this report being made though I am very aware of the person who has, who ironically has no link to myself (took me a bit of pushing since I was being blamed.) Mr. Patrick and I have already addressed this report way back when we found out about it.

This is a site for business and not Mr. Patrick's or my personal life. However, since my criminal history seems to be all the rage on this site and since my personal relationship had so much to do with my criminal history, lets discuss it as so many people who know Chad Patrick seem to be very aware of whatever happened behind closed doors... and just like two sides of a story, there is also two sides to every person, the person you are and the person you want everyone to think you are.

I have many family members that have been openly told of certain things after Mr. Patrick was confronted with our "marital difficulties" who can and will attest to the facts on this page.  Our relationship was a two way street with physical fighting it just so happens I was infact the persuer that day, but if scaring someone twice your size that you might hurt them and throwing a phone at them is abuse, please continue, but in the end facts are facts and just because he doesn't have a record doesn't mean it never happened, just means I never called the cops.

Now, since Mr. Patricks and my personal life is out there when its really no ones business, lets discuss his work... I will not confirm or deny the accusations in this report but I will say Chad Patrick is a hard worker and I do not think his work is subpar by any means, and dealing with part of his business prior, he may do amazing work but is by far a business man.

Now that this report has been brought to my attention again, and have become irate that I am still the topic of conversation, I have now said my piece after holding back for so long.

If you have any further comments regarding Patrick Landscapes, please comment but refrain from addressing our personal lives as you all just have not a clue (not the original poster or anyone thereafter adding their two cents).  I am sure Mr. Patrick and myself would greatly appreciate your concideration to not publicly air any more of our personal lives on a site that is only meant for his business.

rigth about one thing

AUTHOR: waltblack501 - ()

chad does have judgements against himself for things he used and or bought and didn t pay for. He knows the system. would never hire him or pay him up front

#3 General Comment

LIES! - SHAME ON YOU

AUTHOR: SMC - ()

I've been a customer of Chad's for years.  Shame on you!  This report is completely UN-TRUE!  He is one of the nicest most considerate people I have ever met.  While working on my yard he noticed an elderly neighbor of mine having difficulty carrying items from her car.  He ran right over to help her.

I know what happened with his ex and if you look it up you will find out the truth.  He was the one who was assaulted, she actually did time.  This is clearly a vindictive attempt to ruin his character and shame on you.  Destroying a good man's liveihood and name.

He has always treated my family with the utmost respect and left my yard looking fabulous.  He has always completed jobs within a timely manner and will often go above and beyond on his own dime.  He donates his time working on community projects and is quick to lend a helping hand to a friend in need.

This ripoff report couldn't be farther from the truth.  Anyone who has Chad do their landscaping is lucky to find themselves a great person to work with.  The dirtbag would be the person who wrote the original report.

Couldn't be further from the truth

AUTHOR: Blueye71185 - ()

Patrick's landscaping is a reputable business, owned by a caring professional. This claim couldn't be further from the truth. All of my interactions with him have left me with the knowledge that I can trust him around my property, children  and my animals. He conducts hinuisances in a professional way. there are two sides to every story. It's not always the consumer who ends up getting the bad end of the deal. I am in no way influenced by this false report to change my views of Patrick's landscaping. I will continue to use him in the future and recommend him strongly to anyone.

Slanderous!

AUTHOR: Rey - ()

Mr. Patrick has been to my home a couple of times and every time he has always been kind and curteous to me, my children and my animals.  He has always brought his own supplies and cleaned up after himself and conducted himself in a very professional manner.

I have read up on what this poster has written, claiming he has beaten his wife (ex) and that is a lie.  She assulted him.  She was convicted, not Mr. Patrick.  I have never heard a mean word against Mr. Patrick until now.  Not about him or the work he does.

I urge others to take this bogus report with a grain of salt and not feed into this complaintant's lies.  Mr. Patrick is a businessman who's name is being drug through the mud.  It is my personal opinion that this complaint came from a vindictive person with personal goals against Mr. Patrick.

#6 General Comment

Set the Record Straight

AUTHOR: Set the record straight - (United States of America)

I am a customer of Chad's.  He has taken care of my lawn for years.  Removed a tree, treated the grass, mowed, built a retaining wall, etc.  He has always done a great job for us.

This report is degrading and untrue.  He is not a dirt bag and he by no means ever abused his wife.  If the customer had done more thorough research it would have shown that the assault was on him, not his wife.  In fact, she did jail time because of it.  If you don't believe me, it was in the newspaper, look it up!

Nonetheless, his personal life has nothing to do with his business and anyone with decent morals would not be bringing that up.  As far as the other claims of judgements where he took peoples' money and ripped them off, once again had this person done a more thorough job of researching it would have shown that those were due to bounced checks for payments to suppliers after everything had gone down with his ex-wife.  It had nothing to do with him ripping off his customers, I double checked because I was surprised to read that.

As far as having to provide payment for supplies up front, that is standard procedure when starting a project such as this.  I would imagine you would pay a contractor building a house or addition with supply costs up front, why is this any different.  And, any time I have worked with Chad he has given me a contract to sign before work began.

It angers me that someone would go to this extreme to damage a person's reputation before having all of the facts and posting speculative information.  We have never had a problem with Chad's service and have recommended him to many of our friends and business colleagues.

gyro