Complaint Review: Patrick Maley or Pat Maley

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: SkyRanch — Fort Worth Texas
Patrick Maley or Pat Maley
, Texas USA

Patrick Maley or Pat Maley Finally found this creep by searching your site. New report. Thank you! Fort Worth Texas

PATRICK MALEY is someone I have searched for and could not find a thing on him. Today that changed thanks to your site. I didn't realize there were options I had until finding you all here.

I cannot stress how important checking up on home repair "Contractors" is.  Times have changed and a handshake and money are no guarantee of service these days.  People like him give good ones a bad rap.

I am humiliated that I hired him and part of that has been my hesitancy in reporting him. I should have known better.  I have kept an eye out online to see if anyone else has had issues with this "contractor". I figured if someone else was willing to admit getting duped, then I would do the same.

Like the other person said in their complaint--our job was simple. [continued below]....

..... He overcharged but i paid it.  Had I heard of someone else being so naive, I would have just laughed and said they had it coming.  Well, the sucker was me this time.  I know better but thought surely nobody is that brazen. He was.

Found out later he has no truck or car.  Learned it was picked up because he didn't pay for it.  Wonder how long he has been trying to fool people with his sob stories of homlessness and hard times.  This is guy is a piece of work. RIPOFF REPORT says it all. Grateful for your service.  All the signs were there. I was foolish.  I am sorry it has happened to others.  Most embarrassing thing I have had to admit in my adulthood.  I was taken for a fool and he is probably doing it to others. I hope they come forward as well.   That is only reason I am posting this. Not to air my grievances as much as hoping I can stop someone else from being Ripped Off my Mr. Maley.  IF that is even really his name.

I am reading up to see what my options are to get my money back. It wasn't an insane amount and I would rather help other poster if possible.  I had no idea it even fell into possible criminal issues until I did some reading about it. The cops will probably laugh at my stupidity, but I at least want them to know what is going on here.

Good luck to the other victim and thank you for sharing.  Wish we'd known about this site then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Maley-or-Pat-Maley-/Texas/Patrick-Maley-or-Pat-Maley-Finally-found-this-creep-by-searching-your-site-New-report-1135701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Maley or Pat Maley